❣︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

After the meeting, the mood in the office became better. Everyone was more motivated to do their work and Tzuyu constantly encouraged them.

What weird was everyone noticed the change in Tzuyu and was really curious about the sudden change. While everyone had different thoughts in their mind, Tzuyu was stressing over the fact that her parents are coming.

"Love, relax.."

"I can't"

"Why?"

"I'll talk to you after the meeting. Let's go home first."

Tzuyu and Sana packed up and went to Tzuyu's car. The drive back home was quiet as Sana fell asleep. When they reached home, Tzuyu wake Sana up, her face immediately heated up as Tzuyu's face was too close. Tzuyu noticed it and decided to have a little bit fun. She lean closer and kissed Sana's lips.

"Why? Still embarrassed?"

Sana can feel her cheeks burning up as Tzuyu got out of the car. They walked int othe house and washed up. Tzuyu and Sana both had casual outfits on.

"I'm going to drive you to the location, I have someone you need to meet."

"Okay, what is it regarding?"

"You will be discussing with the company's finance and see how the company is doing with the sales."

"Alright."

Tzuyu dropped Sana off at a cafe with aesthetic view."

"Bye love!"

"See you later Sana-yah~"

Sana walked in and sat at one of the booths. Shortly, she received a message from Tzuyu saying that the person she was meeting will be arriving in five minutes.

What Sana did not know was that Tzuyu had actually parked the car two blocks away. She had planned to ask Sana a few important questions and she was nervous as her heart was pounding on her chest, almost as if it was about to come out of her.

She went to the back of the car as she retrieved the stalk of rose she bought and another mystery gift. She walked into the café and the look on Sana's face was just priceless when she realized the person she was meeting was Tzuyu.

"Didn't expect me?" Tzuyu chuckles.

"I- I- no.. I thought you were supposed to meet someone special.."

"And aren't that you?"

Sana pouts "Okay, you got me." 

"Hmm, this is for you."

Tzuyu handed the stalk of rose to Sana while Sana just smiled at her.

"Thanks love.. Now why didn't you just asked me out?"

"I wanted this to be a surprise." Tzuyu smiles.

"That's cute." Sana chuckles.

"Let's order, shall we?"

"Alright."

They called for a waitress to take their order. When their food arrived, Tzuyu wanted to do something nice to Sana.

"Sana, pass me your plate."

"Alright."

Tzuyu took the plate for Sana and cut the piece of meat for her. Sana was surely touched by Tzuyu's action.

"You're surprisingly not you today" Sana chuckles.

"I don't think it's that. I've just not been myself around anyone except for Seulgi. You see my dad wanted me to be like him, fierce, meticulous and frigid. On the other hand, I'm not like that, I wanted to do other things, just be myself but here I am him run his company."

"Why don't you just tell him you don't want to?"

"Because my brother is studying med, and I'm the only one who can run the company."

"Alright, how about we talk about something else?"

"Yeah, I actually do have something to ask you later."

"Okay.. Oh, do you want me to come and meet your parents with you?"

"It's up to you.. Actually, please do. I have actually decided to leave the company and if he isn't okay, I have a representative to replace me."

"Who?"

"A close family friend."

"Dahyun?"

"Yes, she is very capable and I know the company and the staff are in good hands."

"I agree, she takes care of the staffs in the company really well."

They continue to talk for a while. When they finished, they fought over who should pay, in the end Tzuyu won. They got hot chocolates before walking to the park.

The night breeze was just nice for them to sip on their chocolate drink. Joggers ran pass, couples were smothering, street lights shine bright in the night as they walk on the path. They stopped at the sight of the bench. Tzuyu sat down and pat the seat next to her and so Sana sat down.

"Sana.."

"Hmm?"

"After what happened that day, I didn't want to label us as anything, I didn't want to commit to anything right now but Seulgi spoke to me and I realized that if I don't put any labels, you will be wandering around with other people and I can't lose you, so will you do me the honors of letting me love you and take care of you?"

"What.. What are you trying to say?"

"Be mine.. be my girlfriend.."

As she said that, her hand held the box, inside contained a pair of couple ring. She looked at Sana in the eyes as they stared at each other, sitting side by side, they were close enough to hear each other's breathing.

Sana leaned in and kissed Tzuyu's soft lips, tasting chocolate and those plump lips, causing for Sana to suck a little bit more. Tzuyu moaned slightly but realized that Sana still hasn't answer her question. She did not want to break off the kiss but she had to.

"Love.. you haven't answered my question.."

"Of course I will, I love you Tzuyu, and I will go to that dinner with you."

"Shall we head home and watch a movie?"

"As long as it is not horror."

Tzuyu smiles and intertwined her hands with Sana's. They walked back to Tzuyu's car and drove back with smiles on their faces. They change into something comfortable and went to sofa as Tzuyu lay on top of Sana's thighs.

They decided to watch 'The Lion King'. As they were watched the movie, Tzuyu's eyelids grew heavier and she eventually fell asleep. It was pretty evident even to Sana as she heard soft breathings. Sana looked at her girlfriend with soft eyes as she tucked Tzuyu's hair behind her ear.

"I love you so much, Chou Tzuyu.'

-

A/N:

This is the second to the last chapter and then one special chapter. :)