✔︎ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

The day has finally arrived as Tzuyu anxiously waited for Sana to get out of the bathroom.

"Love, hurry up! We're going to be late."

"Baby, I told you that if we were in a hurry, we could have just showered together."

"Alright, I'm coming in."

Tzuyu walked in, removed her sleeping wear and joined Sana in the shower. She wasn't prepared to see Sana's smooth, milky skin, tempting every each of her fingers urging her to touch it.

"Stop staring and quickly shower, I just finished so I will be changing into some clothes."

"Can't you just join me for a little while more?"

"Love, you literally just said that we were going to be late.. And I do not want to give your parents a first bad impression."

"Alright.."

They both took twenty minutes to dress up and they didn't just look good, they looked appealing as if they were going for a photo shoot or even a runaway.

"You look stunning Tzuyu-ah~"

"Baby, you look like you've just got out from the oven."

"Why?"

"Because you're smoking hot.."

Sana giggles, "That's flattering.. Now let's go."

They reached the fancy restaurant in thirty minutes, thankful for good traffic. They waited to be seated.

"Table for?"

"Five."

"Under whose name?"

"Mr Chou-"

"Oh okay, this way.."

Sana walked beside Tzuyu, thinking whether it was appropriate to hold Tzuyu's hand or not. She fought back the urge to grab the younger one's hand. Tzuyu stood outside the door nervously and Sana was kind of confused.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go in.."

It was as if God has answered Sana's prayers, Tzuyu held her soft hands.

"I'm scared.. No, not scared, just nervous.."

Sana smiled as she squeezed the nervous one's hand.

"I'm right here, there's nothing to worry, at most I just have to save the CEO's butt." Sana chuckles.

Tzuyu was reassured by Sana's words. She took a deep breath, changed her facial expression and walked in the private room.

"Hello dad, mom, Jun-ge.. I'm sorry for being late.."

"No actually you're just in time, we have just reached too.."

Mr Chou, a grey haired man with shirt and tie all neatly pressed. Beside him sat Mrs Chou, who surprisingly, Tzuyu took a bit of her beauty genes,.

Her mother proceed to ask, "Who is this young lady with you?"

"She's my.."

"Your?"

"Mom, dad, Jun-ge.. This is Sana.."

"Hi Sana, please take a seat."

"Hi Ms and Mrs Chou, hello to you too Tzuyu's brother.." Sana smiles.

Tzuyu's older brother laughed slightly, "Oh silly me, sorry I forgot to introduce, I'm Chou Junhui."

Sana smiled and sat beside Tzuyu. The atmosphere grew quiet and uncomfortable, Tzuyu took a deep breath and called her father.