III || Intruder

A u r o r a

A u r o r a

After a very long training session I went back to my room and fell straight asleep. The pain in my stomach has cleared up and I don't feel as bad as I did before.

~

I wake up after a few hours to banging on my door. I groan and uncover my eyes from the pillow that was previously over my face.

I shoot up at the realisation that the bangs are in fact gun shots. My eyes widen and I jump straight out of bed.

I may act strong in-front of Viktor's but that's because he has been the only thing I have seen for the past two years. The only other person I talk to is Claude.

Not even my "personal bodyguard", he has never told me his name so I called him Niki short for Nikolai.

Don't judge it just seemed very fitting! For such a scary man he needed a sweet name. I have never said that to his face of course but only in my head.

He has the idea of me being his queen enforced into his brain. That part of him is delusional but other than that he treats me nicely and with respect.

I don't speak to anyone else. Not even my trainers. The rest of the Russian mafia probably thinks that I never talk and to be honest I don't unless forced to. For instance Viktor forced me to.

I have selective mutism. That basically means I can talk but choose not to in most cases.

Anyway, my point is that, the thought of someone being here makes my anxiety rise up.

I run over to my bathroom which has a lock on the door. They can't get in without the key. Let's just hope that they don't have one.

My breathing increases and my heart rate turns rapid, I can practically hear my heartbeat.

I hear voices, they must be outside the bedroom door. They're loud, too loud, a shot fires I'm pretty sure they shot the door handle. I climb into the bathtub to try and seek some kind of refuge. My hands go to my ears and I bring my knees to my chest.

Tears leak out of my eyes as I silently sob trying my best not to make a sound that'll let them know I'm here.

That's when I hear it, the bathroom door gets swung open. My body shudders in fear as I don't dare to look up.

A hand touches my hair smoothing it down in a soothing manner. This doesn't stop me from jerking back out of pure fear.

"It's okay principessa your safe now." Cooed a gentle voice.

I look up and am met with the brown eyes belonging to my daddy. I'm so happy he didn't forget about me but I can't show it I can't show weakness. He didn't come for all these years could I really trust him?

His brows furrow at my lack of a reaction and he tries to reach out to me. I wimped and move away so he couldn't touch me. I don't want to be touched. Please don't! I say but I can't and it only gets said inside my head.

I start hyperventilating my heartbeat picks up again and it becomes hard to breathe. My vision starts to blur, I feel faint a few moment pass then blackness overcomes my vision.

F r a n c e s c o

When I find my principessa my heart swells. We've found her after all these years. Then I see the state she is in and tears form in my eyes my beautiful daughter looks so broken.

When she flinched away from me my heart physically hurts, my own baby afraid of me.

I notice her having a anxiety attack and feel so helpless with not being able to stop it.

She passes out from exhaustion probably, so I scoop her up and bring her close to my chest. I can't begin to explain the sensation of having my baby girl back with me.

I start to go towards the exit of this disgusting place. Stepping over dead bodies and blood I bring my angel to the car.

We reach our home and I immediately take Aurora towards our personal doctor.

Our family doctor, Doctor Rossi, she has been our doctor for as long as I can remember

Our family doctor, Doctor Rossi, she has been our doctor for as long as I can remember. She even delivered Aurora.

Her eyes scan over her and her mouth gapes in shock.

She quickly snaps out of it and gets to work with a tear rolling down her cheek.

She ushers me out of the room and I call my wife and the boys. The oldest three were there with me but I told them to take care of the rest of them but they are back now.

They all sound excited with the news and come down to the medical wing.

We all sit in the waiting room lightly panicking.

Will she be okay?

__________________________
Hey!
Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed. I haven't updated for a while and I'm sorry but thank you so much for all the adds to your reading lists!
Please vote and comment I love hearing all your ideas or thoughts on my book.
See you soon!