The Docks

"Halstead, you're not coming."

"What do you mean? Sarge, all due respect, this is my brother and apparently sister we're talking about. You can't keep me here." Jay replies.

"Halstead, you heard him, you are his target, not Will not her. If you show up you're just making it easy for him. Now don't leave this bullpen until we get back." Voight says before running off.

Jay collapses into his chair and pulls up the feed from the teams body cams.

"Okay listen Will, I get you think you're older than this girl and therefore know more. That's not the case, so as long as she is fully awake and capable of thinking clearly I would suggest trusting her." Voight says to Will as they pull up to the docks. Will nods and hops out of the car and walks over to an ambulance where the paramedics jump out and follow him. A man in all black wearing both a hoodie and a hat to cover his face approaches them. However the group is too far out of range to hear any sound. The man walks with them to the ambulance and forces Will and the two medics into the back, before proceeding to get in the front and speed away.

"Well this is it" Jay thinks to himself, "I've just lost any family I had left."

_________________________

After a long bumpy ride the ambo finally comes to a stop. Another man comes to open the door and lets the three out from the back they quickly gather a bunch of supplies and throw them on the stretcher. They walk in to find Elizabeth on the ground with the boy still holding pressure.

"Well, well, well, another Halstead decided to join us. Good timing too, my boy here was getting tired." The mysterious man states.

"We need to get her out of here, I need an OR if I'm going to treat her." Will responds.

"How convenient, there's one just down the hall, Anthony," the man from the docks comes over in response to his name, "go get it set up for them, you boy, stop they have it from here. Good luck." And with that the man walks out leaving Will and the medics alone. They get to work immediately Will begins to prep for a chest tube after determining she had a collapsed lung when suddenly she began to stir, she took one look at Will and her eyes went wide. "Dad, please no. I swear I didn't know they were home. I'll stay quite I won't do it again. Please leave me alone." she continues to panic and beg as Will gets an i.v. in and sedates her and inserts the tube. While He and the paramedics continue to prep her they don't realize the camera from earlier has been turned on and the whole team was watching. As they roll her towards the OR the camera shuts back off.

_________________________

The whole team slowly turns to look at agent Green. "What the hell was that?" Jay yells. 

"Halstead! Calm down!" Voight orders.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Jay responds before Voight grabs him and takes him down to the garage.

"Sarge, I don't trust this guy, some random guy now has both my brother and a sister I just found out about who apparently has some fear against my dad, and that guy upstairs is giving us nothing!" Halstead screams.

"Jay, we need to work with him to get them back but screaming and yelling like this isn't going to do anything. I know it's hard but we need to go back upstairs and re-watch those videos for any clues. I mean what was it that she signed before we all ran to the docks?" Hank responds coolly.

"Um, Camillas Bar track jacket, but I don't know what that means."

"Then let's go find out."

Jay and Hank head back to the bullpen where Jay goes straight for Agent Green.

"Why did she say to track her jacket?"

"I-I'm sorry, what?" Michael stutters.

"After she got shot she said track jacket. What's that supposed to mean?"

"I, um, some agents go to choose something to put a tracking chip in but that chip is probably dead by now." Michael responds.

"You know what I'm going to need her full file mission reports, training logs, any terms our dad agreed to upon employment." Jay snaps back.

"I'll see what I can do" Green says.

"I want that info now!" Jay states before storming off.