°Blindfold 001°

This chapter is not edited,
am typing with phone so forgive my errors in advance
🎀Molara®
Vote

Comment

Share

WendyOpurum212, her book, frenemies was the first book I read here on Wattpad, she's a great writer 😊

Comment the date you started reading this 😉😇

Let's move on....

"Yesterday is heavy,
drop it!!!

_Unkown.

✿✿✿

" Rayan?" Rayan turned to face his mother, he took a quick glance at the almost empty room and the boxes neatly packed up at one corner of the room.

" Come, let's talk" he swallowed the seemly stubborn lump in his throat, he wanted to say something, just say something but he couldn't, he didn't know what to say to the 'come, let's talk'.

He sat on the only available couch in the room beside his mother.

" Rayan.... Tommorow, we are going to start a new life, in a new place and with new people" she paused and took his hands in hers lovingly.

" I'm terrible, right? I decided without your consent, but you should know that this is for the best, we are not wanted here, we have to move on anyway, I hope you won't hate me for this decision I made" He could the guilt laced in her words.

Rayan wanted to speak up, to assure her that he was okay with whatever her plan was, he could only squeezed her hand gently and gave a small nod.

" Ma....I am okay " he voiced with a small smile, Alisha mirrored it immediately, she like it that he spoke up atleast, to assure her that he wasn't angry, he even smiled, something he hardly ever do.

She pulled him into a warm hug, Rayan sank into the hug, he was a great lover of hugs, only from his mother by the way.

" Thank you so much for understanding"

✿✿✿

The third wife of Balogun was the first person to see Aisha and her son preparing to leave, She quickly call the attention of others.