°Blindfold 005°

This chapter is not edited,
am typing with phone so forgive my errors in advance
🎀Molara®
Vote

Comment

Share

✿✿✿

Saint four had four major towers, the north tower, south tower, east tower and west tower.

The Northern tower situated towards the north held six floors, the boys hostel, including their rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms.

The Eastern tower also situated towards the east  with six floors, the girls hostel, also including the rooms, bathrooms and laundry.

Southern tower held the class rooms labs and the likes.

While the west tower held the adminstrative block, the kitchen and dinning hall and the assembly hall, also known as multi-purpose hall.

Rayan nervously held his room and locker keys,with the numbers attached to it, a map of the school, as well as his bags, he had his school bag strapped on his back and his big black traveling bag and a dark blue duffel bag.

They left, those two girls! They went to their hostel after their parents bid them.

Well he didn't expect them to walk him to his room.

Room 4.06.....

He placed the duffel bag on the traveling bag and wheel it towards the lift.

***
" Tomi! Waka! Are you expecting me to pack these book for you after you leave?"

" Ma, am getting late, gate closes by five now not six anymore" Ewatomi said struggling to put her hair into a neat bun, she really missed her sister already, Iwatomi has resume school two weeks ago as a fresher in the University, while she's just going back to school for her first year as a senior in secondary school.

" After having the worse vacation ever, I can't even have peace" she murmur to herself.

" What are you saying there, be fast before I change my mind about taking you to school o" she heard her mother voice again, she quickly packed up her hair product into a small bag helding her toiletries and walked out of the bathroom.

" Alex is not ready yet now" she grumble but stop when she noticed that her mother already help her finish up her packing, she hope she didn't forget something very important.

" Tomi!  Are sure you want to go to school today?"

She rolled her eyes at the question, her mother and all these her rhetorical questions, if she were to say no now, she won't be spared surely, She would be reminded of how unserious she's.