°Blindfold 004°

This chapter is not edited,
am typing with phone so forgive my errors in advance
🎀Molara®
Vote

Comment

Share

✿✿✿

Rayan felt like collapsing from fatigue, he's been changing clothes for like forever, he wondered if his stepfather wanted to buy the whole mall for him, worse still he was obviously the only one not enjoying the shopping, the girls were busy roaming about picking random stuffs.

After filling about five carts with different types of shirts and trousers for male, ranging from hoodies, bottom up shirts, sweatshirts and pants etc.

They moved to the footwear section, Rayan heaved a sigh of relief when he was asked to sit and test loads of shoes.

He wondered what he was going to use three different schoolbags for, not to talk of the abundance school stuffs they had bought, his stepfather is surely swimming money.

After what seems like forever, they rounded up the shopping and decided to have lunch at the restaurant by the mall.

" Zion, tell Fred to take all the stuffs home, Rayan's closet should be ready before we get back" Daniel ordered his personal bodyguard.

" I had so much fun" Angel said as they got ready to go back home.

"Me too, shopping relieve stress" Nessa said as matter of fact.

" I agree to that" Jessy whose face was buried between one of the new books she just got said.

Rayan strongly disagree with them but said nothing.

" Next time, it will be just we the ladies, Dad and Rayan won't be part of it" Nessa declared as they reeved out of the parking lots.

" Why?" Daniel asked feigning hurt, Rayan couldn't be more greatfull, he didn't like shopping afterall.

" Because it's Girls day!" Three twins said at the same time with a silly grin on their faces.

***

Rayan was going to have his late afternoon nap when a knock came on his door, he really wanted to ignore whoever was there.

" Come in" the three girls walked in to his surprise, he wondered why they were here.

" We came to spend sometime you, so you don't feel lonely" Nessa spoke up first as they took their seat on the couch.