°Blindfold 006°

This chapter is not edited,
am typing with phone so forgive my errors in advance
🎀Molara®
Vote

Comment

Share

✿✿✿

Recap

" Hey" Rayan could tell she was referring to him but he didn't even lift up his eyes.

" Hey New Boy" Angela said again wishing this cute boy won't embarrassed her infront of everyone.

" It's Rayan not new boy" Rayan said dismissively.

" Ok, Rayan, nice name, well am Angela Okafor, see later" Angela walked away more like catwalking.

Rayan hoped never to meet her again, he felt relieved as he noticed Nessa and Jessy coming towards him.

" Rayan, we have searching for you, how do you see our school?" Rayan was still getting used to the twins saying the same thing at the same time.

" Bankole twins? You knew each other" Fredrick spoke up looking confused.

" Obviously" Nessa replied rolling her eyes.

" Rayan, you can't sit with them" The twins said together obviously not giving with the boys.

" Why can't he sit with us? We are not planning to bully him okay?" Varun spat angrily, his hatred for the fairer of the two girls was turning into something more interesting.

" He can't and shouldn't sit with you guys because you are all stupid and my brother is not"

" Seriously Jessy? You just said that?" Sammy was surprised at the nerdy twins.

Of course they deserve whatever insult the two girls throw at them, when the twins came to school newly, the boys were their worse nightmare, the four boys won't loose any opportunities to embarrass the two girls, but soon enough the girls learn to stand up for themselves, it was more easier for them since they always stick together.

" Rayan, come eat dinner with us and meet our friend" the girls didn't give him a chance to reply as they pulled him up on both sides and lead him away.

" These girls are turning into something else" Sammy said scowling.

" They keep growing wings, and we can't do anything about now especially" Fredrick said thoughtfully.

" What do you mean by that?" Aron who has been busy with his meal.

" Did see how he skillfully dodged my welcoming-gift?"

" He wasn't there" Sammy replied.

" Tell me more" Aron said widening his eyes and ears like a gossip he's.

" Am sure that boy has some fighting skill, his body seems flexible too, we'd better not do anything to the twins for now, they called him brother"

" But their surname is different" Varun tried to reason.

" They can be cousins"

" No wonder his stuff are so expensive, he must be related to them obviously"

xXx

"Rayan, meet Genevieve"

" Genevieve, meet the most handsome cutest, gorgeous brother of ours, Rayan" the twins introduced dramatically earning attentions from the tables around them.