°Blindfold 002°

This chapter is not edited,
am typing with phone so forgive my errors in advance
🎀Molara®
Vote

Comment

Shares

Ramlasiraj, she introduced me to Wattpad!!, Her book is also lit, check it out

Comment the date you started reading this 😉😇

Let's move on....

Everyday starts with
some expectations
but ends
with some experiences!
_Unknown

✿✿✿

Rayan  stirred in his sleep, slowly he opened his eyes, the room looks strange but he vividly remember that he was in his aunt's house, he sat up set in foot to the ground, it was bone chilling, he realized his worse part of the year was almost here.

He walked to the bathroom and washed his face before brushing his teeth, his stomach growled reminding him that he slept without dinner.

He walked out of the room wondering where his mother was, the living room was empty, he heard clicking sounds coming from the dinning room.

" Rayan, you are awake, come and have breakfast" that was his aunt's voice, he walked into the dinning room feeling every single pair of eyes on him.

" Good morning" he said to no one in particular, he noticed that his mother was avoiding his eyes.

" Morning dear how was your night?"

He regret greeting immediately, he didn't want much talks!

" Fine" he took his seat beside the ten years old girl with her hair packed up in a neat high ponytail highlighting her pretty face.

" Hey handsome cousin" Tara said in a mock whisper, obviously everyone in the dinning room heard her.

" Tara, table manner!" Her mother scolded much to Haleema's content she still hasn't get back at the annoying girl for her comment last night.

Rayan was having hard time eating after he noticed the dark girl staring at him from time to time, he wonder if he wasn't eating the right way.

He gulped down his hot chocolate as he try to avoid her eyes, he just had a slice of bread which he had actually struggled to eat under her watchful eyes, he noticed that she was actually staring directly into his eyes like there was something interesting in it.