Yoshikage Kira

- You are a new employee for the Kame Yu department and you worked with Kira a lot.

"Hello! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), You must me Yoshikage Kira" You said with a sweet voice, he looked at you and nodded "I am"

After that encounter, you two got really close and he was the only one he opened up to!

"Kira? Do you want to come out with some employees for a few drinks?" You asked him and he just nodded.

When you started to develop a crush on him, you didn't tell anyone at all! You talked to yourself in the mirror a lot.

"(Y/N), Keep it together!" You yelled at yourself in the mirror.

When you finally told him, it was just a straightforward confess and you weren't expecting to be kissed!

"(Y/N), I love you so much" He says and kissed your hand, a small blush appears on your cheeks.

At the start of the relationship he wanted to keep you hand, but he couldn't bring himself to do it!

He had snuck into your house and he was about to blow you up before he thought about a lot of things he could do... "God dammit Kira!" He thought to himself and snuck back out.

(NSFW)

He can be extremely hard, but he can also be really sweet and gentle.

Kira let out a few groans and grurnts here and there, but you were moaning loudly since he was going the hardest he could.

You two only do it in the bedroom, no where else.

"We are only having sex in here Okay?" He asked and you nodded.

When he's soft he's 8 inches and when he's erected he's a big 9 inches!

He also has the obvious hand fettish, but also Animal play. He loves to see you in a cat costume.

Kira is always soft when it comes to Aftercare, he runs you a bath and helps you clean up and after that he hugs you tight and you fall asleep together.