Narancia

You two became friends when he was on the streets, your mother was an abusive alcoholic and your father died. When you found Narancia he was a loner, and you were too.

"Oh look, (Y/N)!" A boy yelled and he pinned you against the wall "hey~" He purred, god the raging hormone of this 15 year old was astonishing. "Oi, back of!" Another voice came and the boy looked and ran off "AHHH!! don't infect me pease!" He screamed and ran off. You looked at the black haired boy "t-thank you..." You didn't know his name "Narancia, and I know who you are (Y/N)"

You two started to hang out a lot and you didn't care about his eye, it was one hundred Lira and you only had 40 Lira.

"(Y/N), how do you have so much money?" the Raven haired asked. "Urm... I prefer not to talk about it... " You say.

After Narancia left and you didn't see him for months and you thought he went missing! When you found him again, you were 16 and he was 17. He had his eye treated and it made you happy that he was happy.

You were walking alone in the alleyways and you bumped into someone and you fell "Ahh! Sorry mi- (Y/N)?" the voice said and you looked up at the male and your eyes gleamed "N-Narancia?" You stood up and smiled "you... Have changed." You said to him and another voice came behind him "Oi! Narancia, whats taking so long?" Another male, he wore a blue red and white had with a crop top... It was just a a terrible fashion sense.
The male noticed you and then at Narancia "urm... Hi?" The male didn't know what to say "Mista this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Mista" He says and you both wave at each other.

When you joined the mafia and you got introduced to everyone, you were close to Narancia obviously but you were also close with Abbacchio and Bruno. Bruno was your mother figure and Abbacchio was your father figure, so when you started to feel nervous and your heart race when you were around Narancia you instantly went to Bruno and asked.

You walked to Bruno and asked him to talk in private, you both went to the next room and told him.
"What do you need to talk about Principessa?" He asked. God you hated that name. "Well, I'm around... Someone and.. My heart it go-" "You like someone~ who is it?" He asked, you shook your head though since you didn't want to tell.

When you told Narancia it was face to face since you didn't want to be seen as a coward.

"Narancia, can I talk to you?" You say, blush covering your cheeks. Narancia looked at you and nodded "yeah" He says and you lead him to a different room. The guys talked about it.
"What ya need (Y/N)?" He asked in his usual sweet tone. You looked at Narancia and took a deep breath "well... I-I've liked you for some time now and, I was wondering if you want... To go out with me. You don't ave to say new, I'll understand if you don't" You say. Narancia's face lit up and he pulled you into a tight hug "of course I will go out with you, you are perfect and... I've liked you for a long time too!"

(NSFW)
This is my first time doing a female Dom so if it's shit, I'm sorry.

You are always the domant one so if you did have sex, you will be the one controlling him. You will go soft on him if he asked but a lot of the time, you will go hard.

"You ready baby boy~?" You purred as the Raven haired teen nodded. You thrusted the dildo into him ruthlessly and made him let out a lewd yelp and moan.

Anywhere in the house and when it's just you two because that boy is loud.

"Everyone is gone misstres." Narancia says to you and you smirk "good... Now get to the bedroom and undress. If your not in the next three minutes, there are going to be consequences." You say and he nodded, ran to the room.

The dildo that you use is a (s/c) one and it's 10 inches.

He has a few kinks, bondage kink and a praise kink.

Aftercare with you in his opinion is heaven on earth, he gets kisses, cuddles, chocolate and if he needs one, a bubble bath!