Rohan Kishibe

Koichi introduced you two and you didn't like him at all, he was a prick. And he hated you so... Fun... Though you act3d friends around Koichi but around Jotaro or Josuke... You two will "argue like a married couple" According to Jotaro.

"Bye Koichi!" Rohan says and closed the door, it was him, you, Jotaro, Jouske and Okyasu. You gleared at Rohan and he gleared back, there was gonna be a fight. "what you lookin at moldy!" You yelled. Rohan growled "What?!"
"yaze yaze daze" Jotaro mumbled and pulled his hat down, Josuke and Okyasu just watched.

When you were around him, yes you hated him and you screamed at him but there was something inside you that made you want to... Hug him.

"Koichi, can I talk to you about something?" You asked and he nodded "yeah, what is it?" He asked. "Well... It's about Rohan... We hate each other, though we act friends around you because I don't wanna hurt you and neither does he.. But I have been getting butterflies in my stomach so I want to know why"
The shorter male smiled happily "you like him, you have a crush on him shall I say"

You didn't say anything, Rohan herd the whole conversation and he was a blushing mess. The next time you were round, Jotaro was there and koichi left.

"(Y/N), here" Rohan says as he walked off. You goaned and followed him. Rohan suddenly pinned you against the wall and kissed you. Obviously, you were shocked but kissed back. Once you pulled away for air Rohan pulled away form you and said" I like you... " And looked down "that's the reason I hate you... You make me feel away that I've never felt before." It was the same with you and you smiled "finaly... Jeez..." You both heard a voice. Jotaro was there, a small smile on his face "you finaly confessed Rohan..." Jotaro walked off and closed the door, leaving you two extremely embarrassed but the door opened back up "And Rohan... Make sure you were a condom"

(NSFW)

He's obviously rough, come on... It's Rohan.

Your face was bright red as you let out the most lewd sounds that have came out of your mouth. "Don't cum yet kitty~"

Only in the house, though if people are around and it's a party you would do it there in private like a bathroom.

"Fuck (Y/N)! Don't stop!" Rohan moaned as you bobbed your head back and forth.

When he's soft he's 8inches and when erected he's 9inches

No kinks, he finds them weird.

Aftercare, he tries his best. He'll put on a film as he massarges you.