Preface.

The man watched from afar at the two people walking hand in hand up the trail to Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy and Y/N Y/L/N looked completely careless, happy even, on their own. Idiots. It's as if they completely forgot what happened the last time they were caught alone. In a dark alley. The man chuckled to himself. The memory he had of  Draco, lying on the ground and surrounded by blood, amused him. His only regret was that Draco had made it out alive. Oh well, it would please him to be able to have a second chance. Maybe then, when Draco Malfoy was dead and cold, would the Malfoy's understand how the man had felt when Lucius killed his father. 

The man stared more closely at the woman, Y/N. He couldn't help but feel a deep feeling of disgust. After everything, she still eagerly held his hand as if she were a lovesick schoolgirl. After being attacked by a pureblood herself, she didn't see how dangerous they all were. 

The news of Billingsgate traveled fast, and it spread through the Blessed quickly. Billingsgate, a pureblood and former official in the Ministry, openly attacked muggleborns and it was brushed aside as if it was a rare occurrence. But the Blessed know. The Blessed know that purebloods are inherently evil and violent. That's why the Blessed, those born of Muggle descent, were chosen to carry the magic gene and act as a check to their power. The man shook his head. He was getting too worked up now. Now, he just had to keep tabs on the Malfoy boy and Y/N. 

But suddenly, the man realized his beliefs. All Muggleborn magic people are chosen, they are Blessed. Y/N, by definition, was Blessed, too. Maybe, if he got closer, he could show her the way. Maybe, he could show her the truth about purebloods. She had already been punished with the Cruciatus curse, which might have been a bit harsh on his part, so now she could be forgiven.

After all, the Blessed believe in forgiveness. Just not for purebloods.