chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to Kurrypika and BabieShoyo15 for voting for the last chapter

// Kaidou's POV //

"You're not, Kaidou. You are one of the bravest people i know, that's why you will go ask him out tommorow!" Yumehara said. "You can do it!"

"O-ok. But you have to help me!" I replied, blushing. "Where should we go"

"We know that Saiki likes sweets, but a cafe seems a little too simple... Oh wait i know!" She said in a cheerful voice as she told me all about the plan.

// time skip brought to you by Saiki going to buy Kaidou a x-mas gift //

I walked to Saiki's house and knocked on his door. His mom answered and told me to come in.

"Oh no, mrs. Saiki, i'm just here to ask Saiki on a da- i-i mean to hang out." She looked at me weirdly but then she called the pink haired boy downstairs.

"Hi...." he said telepathically. "Are you ready to go?" I nodded and we started walking.

We stopped at one of the abandoned buildings that i always wanted us to go to. We sat down and i got some of the sweets me and my sister tried to cook.

"Babe, it looks so good" the taller male said, making me blush at the pet name. He took a bite of the piece of cake and smiled happily

After we finnished eating he hugged me. "You make me so happy. Thank you for this wonderful day!" He said as he pulled me closer, making me as red as a tomatoe. A pair of soft lips gently pressed mine. It was just a small peck, but it meant the world to me. When we parted, i was magically in front of my house.

I entered and my mom stood at the door.

"WE NEED TO TALK!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

He gonna get a whoping-

Poor Kaidou

Pray for our favourite blue haired mothefucka