owo chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to Kurrypikaunknxwn_69BabieShoyo15 and ScarletSun2 for voting for the last chapter ❤️

And if you're confused, the 2 went on a date in the afternoon and they came back a few hours later but bc of winter it darkened faster so when they got back it already looked like it was night even tho it was about 5pm

// Kaidou's POV //

"L-let's just go eat...." i said, walking away. Saiki didn't have to act so sweet, he always says nice things to tease me.

When we entered the kitchen, the smell of fresh cooked bacon made me even hungrier than i already was. I looked on the table and there were 2 big plates of bacon with eggs, with a note near them that said:

"we're going on a date today, enjoy the breakfast with your boyfriend, ku!
                                                            -mom"

I got jelous at the sight of how much Saiki's parents loved him. Well, at least his mother cared for him more than any of my parents ever did.

"Baby, it's ok, if you want to, i can talk with your mother and i'm sure she will understand. Please, i don't want to see you sad."

"I-it's just that i don't want to bother you, i-i can do it on my own!" I replied to the taller male as i sat down. I couldn't let him spoil me anymore, i had to start taking care of myself.

"Ok then.... But please be careful and don't hesitate to call me if something happens." I nodded and we started to eat our breakfast.

It had octopus shaped sausages and heart shaped toast. It was very cute for just a normal meal. I was even more deliceous than it looked. (Sorry if i made you hungry 😣)

After we finnished the food that mrs. Saiki made, i got dressed into one of the pink haired boy's shirt. It calmed me down knowing that he would be there if i needed him.

Now, it was time to confront my mother.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I dunno if i should do it, but i'm thinking about writing some smut later on.

Should i tho?