chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to chickenn_boi , Kurrypika , BabieShoyo15 and unknxwn_69 for voting for the last chapter and T-TERRUSHI for making the cover (yes i still am really thankful)

// Saiki's POV //

When i woke up, Kaidou was still sleeping in my arms. We spent the whole day watching movies and planing what to do during chirstmas, since it was aproaching fast.

I looked at his peaceful sleeping face. He was so cute and his haired looked so soft, like a light blue sky. I couldn't contain myself and i touched his hair. The bluette's hair was even softer than i could've immagined. I played with it for a while until i decided to get up and take a shower.

"S-saiki, where are y-you?" I heard a sleepy voice call out for me a few minutes later. I heard the panick in the blue haired boy's voice, so i thought he was hurt or afraid of something. I came out of the bathroom in only a towel, scared that something happened.

"S-saikiiiii! P-put on some c-clothes...." i was so embarassed that i teleported out of the room. I put on a light blue sweater and some comfortable pants.

"Y-you do have a nice body..." the smaller male told me after i sat down on the bed. "I look like a child next to you... You are so much better than me. Why do you have to be so sweet to me, strong and most of all, brave. I'm just a scared little boy...."

"What did i tell you? That you are way better than me, way nicer, way braver and way, way cuter than me. So don't ever say that again." He blushed hard and got up.

"L-let's just go eat...." the strawberry said, walking away.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Saikiiiiiii!