chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to ScarletSun2 , chickenn_boi  and unknxwn_69 aaah sorry if i didn't mention someone, wattpad says that 5 people voted but i have notifications of only these 3

// Kaidou's POV //

Aaaah why did i do that! W-what if he didn't like it?  I thought while looking trough the fridge. I was as red as a tomatoe, while Saiki only had a little blush on his cheeks. I was kind of dissapointed, but i brushed it off.

"Ooo, Saiki look! Coffee jelly!" I said while looking deeper, searching for another one. "Oh, there's only one...."

"You can have it." I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face, i knew how much the pink haired boy loved coffee jelly, why did he want to give it to me? "Just take it!" He continued, intrerupting my train of thoughts.

"O-ok..." I replied while he took a spoon out of one of the drawers. He gave it to me and i digged in. I took a small bite and enjoyed it's flavour. "Mmmm, now i understand why you like this so much, but be careful, Dark Reunion might want to poison them one day!" I continued with a mouth-full of coffee jelly.

"S-shut up and swallow." He said, blushing.

After i finnished the dessert i stood up. Saiki suddenly came closer and pressed his lips on mine. I was so surprised that i didn't notice when he slid his tounge in my mouth, making the kiss deeper and more passoinate.

"Delicious, like i thought." The taller male whispered against my lips when the kiss ended, making me redder than i already was, leaving a blushing mess behind.

"S-saiki! D-did you give me the coffee jelly just for this!" I was mad and i didn't even know why.

"Aw, does the princess want more kisses?" He said making me an impossible red, almost like my eyes.

"S-shut up." After i said that the psychic pulled me into a big hug, making me even happier than i already was.

H-he really does love me....

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

What's this? An early chapter? Imma try writing another one tonight, to make up for saturday

I know that this is just a filling chapter, more tea is gonna apear soon uwu

A big thank you to all of the nice people that read my story, lemme give yall something.....

*searches in my bag*

Oh here it is!

🍑

Peach.