chapter 19

*clears thoat* onto the story!

Warning: small not so smut scene

// Saiki's POV //

"I love you too." The shorter male that was hugging me said with a new found confidence. He pressed his soft pink lips on mine, surprising me even more. Even though it was clear he wanted more, we had to go confront someone. A certain blonde had been messing with my boyfriend and i didn't like that.

"W-why did you stop?" The anxiety was clear from the bluette's voice. He was obviously thinking that i didn't want him, witch was totally not the case.

"I know who did this, Kaidou. I have to go talk to him."

"But do we have to go now? I-i thought that we could maybe stay here some more?" I cupped his face and looked into his crimson eyes, full with hope.

I couldn't control myself anymore.

I started kissing his lips, rougher and more passionatly this time. I slid my toungue in and we started fighting for dominance, but i obviously won. The smaller male wrapped his legs around me and i took my hands from his face and i put them on his ass. I dragged him to the bed and i started to kiss his neck softly, leaving a trail of hickeys as i unbuttoned Kaidou's shirt. His soft skin was shinning in the light of thr morning sun. I went down and i pulled down his leggings. I started planting soft pecks on his inner thigh.

"W-wait, Saiki!" I stopped and looked into the eyes of the person that i love. "I-i'm not sure if i want to do this, please don't be mad." He whispered and i got back up, hugging him.

"Baby, i completely understand, it's all your choice. I won't ever do anything without your concent, i promise."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)