lucy morningstar

"Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked, Money don't grow on trees, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, There ain't nothing in this world for free, Oh no, I can't slow down, I can't hold back, Though you know, I wish I could, Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked, Until we close our eyes for good"

Lucy saw blue and red lights behind her and pulled over. The officer got out of his car and walked up. "Turn the music down ma'am. Hey cut the music" The officer said. "Oh sorry" Lucy said with her british accent. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" The officer asked.

"Well obviously you felt the need to exercise your limited powers and punished me for ignoring the speed limit. It's okay I understand what happened. I like to punish people too" Lucy said. "License and registration" the officer said. "Coming right up" lucy said. She took out her wallet and counted a couple hundred bucks.

"Are you trying to bribe me ma'am?" The officer asked. "Yes of course obviously. Is this not enough? Take more it's only money" Lucy said. "It's against the law ma'am" The officer said. "You people are funny about your laws. You break the law sometimes dont you?" Lucy asked. "Sometimes I put my sirens on and drive real fast when I'm not supposed too because I can do that" the officer said.

"Right? Why wouldn't you? It's fun! Feels good to get away with something doesn't it?" Lucy asked. "Yeah" the officer said. "Oh it's okay officer people like to tell me their secrets. I won't tell. Keep the money buy yourself something nice" Lucy said handing him the bills. "Thank you enjoy your night" the officer says leaving. Lucy turned up her music and drove away.

You may be wondering who is this lucy? Well her name is Lucy Morningstar also known as the queen of hell. you may have heard stories about her but heres hers.

Her father is god and her mother is goddess. She was two sisters and six brothers. Her six brothers are,
Amenadiel, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Castiel, and Raphael. Her sisters are Azreal and Remiel. She has many powers which I'm going to list them by name.

She has superhuman strength, supernatural speed, Immortality,
Nigh Invulnerability, Accelerated metabolism, Temptation inducement,
a Regenerative healing factor, Supernatural endurance, Supernatural reflexes, Supernatural dexterity, she can turn from her devil form to human,
Flight in which she can hide and make appear her beautiful white wings and she can travel through dimensions. She can also make fire from her hands and make her whole body on fire.

She currently lives in New York and owns a nightclub called Lux. She is the richest woman and person in the world above a person they call Tony Stark. And tomorrow is going to be interesting.