PSYCHOPATHY

P.S. MY NAME IS.
ASHLYN ANDREW WINCHESTER

we got to my apartment I fed my snake and got a shower.
"So you working on anything new?"morgue asked looking through my collection of pointy objects.
"Actually I have something planned MWAHAHAHA" he laughed at this and I ended up laughing with him. We chilled for at my place for a while, then we got bored and decided to take a nap since I was still weak.
TWO HOURS LATER
I woke up to find Morgue's arm wrapped around my waist.
"Can I get up please" I asked quietly.
"No your staying in bed until I want to get up so make yourself comfortable" a smirk played across his face. we stayed there and talked a while, then we went to get something to eat.
"So I'm staying at your apartment tonight Ashlyn"Morgue stated eating his fries.
"Uuummmm aren't you gonna at least take me out on a date first" I said laughing as I sat back in my chair.
"I'm not leaving you after what happened last night" this time there was no hint of sarcasm in his voice just seriousness and worry.
"Fine but you are going to stay on the couch, and don't try anything" I said pointing my fork at him. We just talked about random things like favorite bands, artists, instrument, color, the usual. It turns out we both like the same kind of music BOTDF, BVB, MIW, FIR, ALL, PTV,and SWS. He likes Leonardo Da Vinci, and is great at playing the piano. It was around 11:00 pm when I started falling asleep
(((((((((DREAM)))))))))
It was black all black nothing, then all of the sudden every harsh word that was ever said to me came rushing into my ear all at once.
(((((((((END)))))))(of dream)))))))
I woke up in a cold sweat apparently Morgue hadn't listened to me at dinner, because I could feel his warm breath against the side of my neck. I laid there just thinking about the dream trying to steady my breathing.
"Hey did you have a nightmare or are your wrists hurting either way tell me now" his voice still had sleep on it and I could tell I woke him up.
"Yeah it was just a bad dream"
"Tell me what it was about or I'm never leaving ever" he said stressing the last word.
"Fine" I sighed tearing up "It was completely dark then every mean name, harsh word, and action that anyone ever did to me came pounding into my head all at once."by now I was sobbing "I'm all alone no one will ever love me" I said pulling my knees into my chest. Morgue laid my back on his chest and wrapped his arms around my knees his lips were centimeters from my ear.
"I am and always will be here for my mostro" he whispered , I smiled and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating in my ear. I woke up and realized his grip had loosened, so I slid out of bed not waking him and began breakfast. I made French toast and (bacon) not real bacon I'm vegetarian. I was pulled out of my thoughts by two slender arms snaking around my stomach.
"Good morning my mostro"he said sitting his chin no my shoulder and yawning.
"I knew it, you aren't a psychopath" I said putting down the plate of (bacon).
"How do you know I'm not a psychopath"he said sitting at the table.
"Because psychopaths don't yawn, yawning is a sympathetic reaction psychopaths can't show sympathy so you can't be a psychopath"he looked at me and just smirked at my pointless facts and statistics.