Beauty

"So what do you wanna do today babe" he asked watching my reaction.
"Oh so now I'm babe what happened to mostro?"
"Nothing I just thought it sounded better"he said smirking at me as I blushed no guy had ever made me blush before.
"Aw you're blushing aren't you?" He asked a smirk plastered on his ivory skin.
"Yeah you are the only guy that has ever made me blush" I said kissing him softly, as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I...i think I might be in love with this wonderful mysterious person that I can see so clearly after trying so hard to unravel the truth about this curious soul that just needed someone to hold him and tell him his life was worth living. I really enjoyed the way he made me look at things as if they were complicated, as if something as simple as a flower was so complex and beautiful.
"What are you thinking about" he said pressing his shirtless chest against my long kiss shirt.
"Oh nothing" I said puting my arms around his neck.
"You were blushing, that I know is not nothing" he stated as I loosened his grip on my waist.
"I was thinking about the way you make me feel, the way you make me rethink everything"i said as he smiled
(That kinda smile, smirk, grin yeah that you know what I'm talking about)