02

IN REAL LIFE

jaden was sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling around on Jackie's insta when Bryce and josh entered the room, he quickly double clicked the home button and went into tiktok.

He didn't pay much attention to what they were saying, "Right jaden?" He heard josh say his name and snapped his head in josh's direction.

"What? Uh yeah definitely." He responded just going along with it, "So you're actually gonna try to get with kio's sister?! Dude I was joking!" Josh yelled with wide eyes.

"Wait what?! No, I though you said something else!" Jaden said defending himself, "I mean you two could lowkey work." Bryce said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bryce don't act like you're not gonna hit on her." Jaden said rolling his eyes, continuing to scroll on tiktok, "Well of course I'm gonna hit on her! She's a super hot model chick living with us!"

"Bryce are you ever not horny man?" Josh said laughing, "Hey it's not my fault chicks are hot." Bryce said putting his hands up in defense, "Just don't creep on her dude." Jaden scoffed and shook his head playfully.

"Ok you guys I don't think flirting is gonna kill her." Bryce said crossing his arms, "Yeah but kio might kill you if he sees you flirting with her." Josh said raising an eyebrow.

Bryce just rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen, "Wanna play some borderlands?" Jaden asked, "Yeah, I'm down." Josh said grabbing a controller and turning on the console.

Jaden found his mind wandering back to the whole situation with mads, they had broken up 3 weeks ago, he thought she would take it well and she acted like she did but was spreading rumors about him cheating.

As him and josh were playing borderlands Jaden heard his phone go off, he looked at the notification and saw it was a text message from an unknown number.

"Hey josh, you know this number?" Jaden said showing josh the number, "Uh I don't think so." He said barely paying attention to jaden's phone.

"Right thanks for the help." Jaden said pursing his lips, he didn't have anything else to do plus he was already bored of the game so he decided to answer it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IMESSAGE

Unknown
ok milo can you please just answer me

Jaden
about what?

Unknown
did you or did u not cheat
on me

Jaden
um I'm not milo

Unknown
oh?
sorry I didn't realize I texted
the wrong person

Jaden
it's all good
that guy ur talking about kinda
seems like an asshole

Unknown
yea he's being one rn

Jaden
so what's ur name?

Unknown
wow
straight shooter are ya?

Jaden
shit sorry
that came off really creepy

Unknown
yea u sounded like sum 60 yr
old guy

Jaden
good thing I'm 19

Unknown
u really just gave me ur age?
what if I was a 60 yr old guy

Jaden
I mean I'm pretty sure people know
almost everything about me
anyway

Unknown
what, is the only thing u do is text
random numbers?

Jaden
nah I'm just tiktok famous

Unknown
oh really? my brother is too

Jaden
what's his name? i might know him

Unknown
umm no
not giving u my brothers name🤠

Jaden
so what's ur name?

Unknown
not interested❤️

Jaden
how old are u?

Unknown
69😍

Jaden
What's ur insta?

Unknown
No😃
stop asking

Jaden
never😃

Unknown
okiee well imma go now bc I'm supposed
to be getting on a plane

Jaden
I didn't catch ur name🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Unknown
I didn't throw it😃✨

Jaden
👁👄👁

Unknown
ok don't bother texting me again
creepy old man😍

Jaden
bye mystery person👋😔
Read 2:36 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LIV !
ik I suck at writing don't
@ me

have a nice day😃✨