05

INSTAGRAM

👀
364.k
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IN REAL LIFE
kio arrived at the airport and ran to find Jackie, he made it to the baggage claim and waited for her, he didn't see her at first until he saw her running up to him.

she dropped her bags and ran right up to him and tightly hugged him, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed, "kio, ur killing- me." she said dramatically, "Oh calm down." He said laughing.

"Oh my god! Are you Kio CYR?!" They heard and whipped their heads around to see a few fans, "uh hi." He smiled at them, "Can we take a picture?!" She said in high pitched squeaky voice.

"Uh sorry I'm just really busy right now, we have a lot of plans for tonight." He said trying his best not to sound rude, "Who is that?" She said looking me up and down disgusted, "Is that your girlfriend?!" Another one budded in.

The first girl looked pissed, honestly Jackie got asked that a lot sadly, a lot kios fans usually don't know who she is so they're gonna think that their dating.

"I'm his sister." Jackie said trying to hide her smirk she's trying not to start anything with her, if she did it would get put on tiktokroom or hollywoodfix right away, "oh." was all she managed to say.

the other girls just stared at their friend, it started to get awkward and kio really wanted to get home, "Alright then, see you guys later." kio said nicely waving them off as he pulled jackie out to the car.

The drive to the sway house was filled with the two siblings catching up, "did that random number say anything else?" kio asked, "um no, not yet anyways." she said, "ok when you get kidnapped don't scream for help." kio said giggling.

"god kio, I'm not always gonna get kidnapped." She said playfully rolling her eyes, "so are you ready to meet everyone?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows,
"I mean sure, maybe some of them'll be cute." she mumbled the last part.

"Jackie look, I love them but their straight up players." He said looking her in the eyes, "Kio chill dude, I was joking." She said laughing, "Yeah right, I bet you're gonna fall for the first guy you meet over there." kio said rolling his eyes.

The rest of the ride went by quick because of the long conversation the two had, soon enough they arrived at the house, kio pulled in the driveway and parked, he got out and went to the trunk to help Jackie grab some of her stuff.

Jaden had heard car doors slam shut and he peeked out the window to see kio and a random girl he didn't know, that must be Jackie, she flipped her her wavy black hair and threw one of her bags over her shoulder.

Jaden went downstairs and headed out the front door down the driveway a bit to help her, "Hey, want some help?" He asked, she looked up and his face went blank.

God she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, "damn." He said without realizing, "what?" she asked looking at him confused, his cheeks burned red "uh- nothing, nothing." he said shaking his head.

"so this is the famous sway house?" She asked smiling, "Yeah, yeah, welcome by the way, I'm Jaden." He said pursing his lips, "I'm jackie." She said and stuck her hand out to shake his.

"That's weird, you shake hands?" He shook her hand and looked at her a bit confused, "uh well yeah, it's just something I do I guess." she said awkwardly, they walked inside the house and set her things by the door.

"Hello?" She yelled throughout the empty house, "I think they're out back." Jaden said showing her to the backyard, "Kio?" Jackie said as she stepped outside, "Oh! Guys, this is Jackie! My little sister." He said introducing her to everyone.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys." She said giving everyone a wave, "Sup, I'm Bryce." "I'm josh, nice to meet you." "Well obviously you already know us." Blake said referring to him, quinton and Noah.

"Hi guys." She said as she hugged each of them, "Thanks for letting me stay with you guys." She said as she hugged Bryce and then Josh, "Oh and thanks for helping me with my stuff." She said and sweetly smiled as she hugged Jaden.

"You two already met?" Bryce asked raising an eyebrow at Jaden, "Yeah, I helped her with some bags." Jaden said glaring at him, "So looks like I'm gonna be living in a house full of tiktokers, exciting." She said making everyone giggle.

Jaden pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, as soon as he took a hit it was snatched out of his hands, he looked to his left and Jackie was smoking it, "didn't know you smoked?" He said as she took another hit, "Yeah well, kio certainly doesn't approve of it." She said while kio just glared at her.

"Ok change of plans!" Bryce said, he got everyone inside and waited for Jackie to get settled in before explaining anything to anyone, "So, I will be right back, with a nice surprise." He said with a smirk.

"Um okay?" Quinton said looking at everyone else, "Does anybody know what he's about to do?" Jaden asked, "Probably some dumb shit." Noah said sparking up some laughter.