04

IN REAL LIFE
the plane finally landed at the stop, her other plane wouldn't be taking off for about an hour and a half so she decided to just walk around the airport for a bit, the airport was completely decorated for Christmas.

She got off the plane and started to walk to the closest dunkin, she ordered her best friends drink the Charli D'amelio drink, jackie honestly loves that drink.

she payed for the drink and doughnuts and waited for her order, she heard a "charli d'amelio drink for Jackie c?" jackie grabbed her drink and thanked the person.

She walked to the bathroom and saw it was pretty empty, she took out her phone and decided to update on her insta story.

STORY

👀354k

👀
354k

IN REAL LIFE
since jackie had solid WiFi she decided to check all her other socials and update on Snapchat, after she checked her socials she checked the time and started her walk to her next gate.

she had found her gate quicker than she had expected she found a seat by the gate and passed the time by going on her phone, soon enough it was time to get back on the plane again and she was so ready to get LA already.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IMESSAGE

Jackie
just got on my second flight,
I'll be there soon🤠

Kio
alright
I'll be there to pick u up

Jackie
thanks kio <33
btw do u recognize this number?
( xxx-xxx-xxx )

Kio
umm idk?
i mean I don't know my contacts
by heart jackie😂

Jackie
shut up😃

Kio
why? what'd they say?

Jackie
oh well I accidentally texted that number
thinking it was milo

Kio
why'd u wanna talk to him?🤢

Jackie
i was gonna see if he would answer
my question, he never told me he
cheated so

Kio
god he still won't answer u?
i can practically SEE the ✨grease✨
on that man

Jackie
period
hey thanks for letting me stay with u🥺

Kio
yeah ofc <33

Jackie
okie well my plane is about to take off
I'll see u at the airport😃

Kio
alright see u then🥴
Read 7:14 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IN REAL LIFE
kio was with Jaden and Blake helping them film a YouTube video for Blake's channel, "So guys later today we have a special guest for you all, you're just gonna have to wait to find out who it is." Blake said to the camera.

Bryce came into the room with a pack of white claws and one in his hand, he set the pack down on the table and yelled "PARTY ANIMAL!" he was obviously already drunk.

"Ohhh let me get one." Jaden said walking over to grab a drink, "Hey Jaden, get me one too would ya?" Blake shouted, kio was the one who was filming so he decided to wait.

Kio ended the recording and set the camera down, "Ok Bryce if you hit on my sister, I'm gonna hit you." Kio said warning Bryce, "That goes for you guys too." he said narrowing his eyes at the group.

"Aye Blake! Heads up!" Jaden shouted and tossed Blake his white claw, "Hey where's josh and Noah?" Blake asked catching it, "I think still doing their podcast? I was in the studio with them for a bit but then I came out here." Jaden said.

"Guys, guys! Guys!" Bryce yelled out of nowhere, "Let's all shotgun a white claw!" He said getting really excited grabbing another white claw, "I mean I'm down, what about you guys?" Blake said asking kio and jaden.

"Sure I don't care." Jaden said agreeing, "Well I still have to pick up my sister so, I'm okay." kio said shaking his head no, Blake drugged his shoulders and looked to Bryce and Jaden.

"Ok ready?" Blake asked getting ready, "3...2...1!" Blake shouted, they all quickly punched holes in the side of the can and chugged it down, Bryce being as drunk as he was he ended up choking on his drink and spitting it out.

Blake somehow got some in his nose which he was all over the place whining about it while Jaden was doing perfectly fine, Blake and Bryce has realized and started to cheer him on.

"Chug, Chug, Chug! Chug!" They both shouted as Jaden had finished his drink, he gasped a bit when he finally swallowed it all, "Damn Jaden, you good?" Bryce asked giggling.

"At least I didn't choke on a white claw." Jaden said with a smirk, "Oh ok I see how it is." Bryce said crossing his arms, kio was leaning on the counter trying not to fall over from laughing too much.

Kio finally caught his breath and then just started laughing again, he just walked out of the kitchen and went into his room, "Ummm okay?" Blake said confused.

after two hours of filming they decided to end the video, half of the clips they wouldn't even use bit they didn't care, Jaden checked the time and it was almost eleven.

Soon enough he heard kio rushing down the stairs, "you going to get you're sister?" Jaden asked leaning up against the stair railing, "Yeah sorry, gotta go." He said rushing out the door, "alright- bye I guess." Jaden said as he was already out the door.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━