03

IN REAL LIFE

jackie slid her phone in her pocket and walked over to her gate, she had waited a while until she was finally able to board, she found her seat and luckily nobody was there yet and chose to sit by the window.

She put her carry on baggage in the cabinet above her, she sat down pulled out her headphones and plugged them into her phone, she turned on her plane rides playlist and sat back.

The flight attendant up in the front was showing everyone how to use the seatbelts and what to do if there was a crash and things like that, she just rolled her eyes and turned up the volume on her phone.

She grabbed her neck pillow that was sitting in the seat next to her, grabbed it and laid her head back, after a while she started to dose off.

The plane ride was eight hours plus they had to make a stop four hours later, going to LA was exciting for jackie she had only been there one other time and she didn't really get to experience much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IN REAL LIFE
the whole sway house was out doing things today, if they weren't filming YouTube videos then they were making tiktoks or they had errands to run, plus all the boys had to workout.

"So jackie should be getting here around like eleven? midnight maybe?" kio said running outside were the boys were working out.

"Damn midnight? Might be drunk by then." Bryce said struggling to lift the weight while laughing, "ok well it's not like you guys are gonna pick her up." kio said rolling his eyes at bryces comment.

"I mean do we even have any plans for tonight?" Josh asked, "I thought we were just chilling here for the night?" Blake said as he grabbed his water bottle, "I mean if there's gonna be a new guest we could all go out for dinner?" Jaden suggested.

"That's honestly a good idea." Kio said sounding surprised, "I have good ideas sometimes, see?" Jaden said narrowing his eyes at Blake, Blake just held his hands up in defense.

Jaden couldn't help but wonder who that random number was, they didn't seem like a creepy old man plus they seemed harmless, so why not text them again?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IMESSAGE

Jaden
hi
hello
mystery person?

Unknown
do u need something?

Jaden
yea a friend😿

Unknown
aww
can't help you with that

Jaden
ok can you at least tell me if
ur a boy or a girl?

Unknown
sigh
I'm a girl🤠

Jaden
good to know

Unknown
what's ur name?

Jaden
ohhh someone's getting cocky

Unknown
u got to ask me something

Jaden
fair enough im jaden
what's ur name?

Unknown
jackie

Jaden
wait jackie?

Unknown
yeah? why?

Jaden
nothing
just though I knew a jackie

Unknown
oh
well do u?

Jaden
um
yeah

Unknown
who?

Jaden
u dummy🤠

Unknown
ok u got me😂
shut up

Jaden
no❤️
are u still on the plane?

Unknown
I'm surprised u remembered
that's cute🥺

Jaden
no u :)
wait

Unknown
what?

Jaden
how old r u..?

Unknown
18 :)

Jaden
oh :))
how u doin?😏

Unknown
is that a friends reference

Jaden
maybe...

Unknown
marry me😍
luv that show

Jaden
bet😍

Unknown
:)

Jaden
well i gotta go🥺

Unknown
okay😿

Jaden
wait is that u actually missing me?🥴

Unknown
SHJBSMK
NO

Jaden
riiight
ok well cya later :)

Unknown
cya :)
Read 5:46 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LIV !
I don't like this chapter😭
and I don't like the texts