06

IN REAL LIFE
Bryce soon enough came back into the room with his hands behind his back, "whatcha got there buddy?" Josh asked, "just these." Bryce said as he took his hands out from behind his back to reveal four joints.

"Ok this guy is now my favorite?" Jackie said taking a joint from his hand, "Wow, so what am I then?" Blake asked putting his hand on his heart, "You're my bestie, bestie." She smiled knowing she would win.

"Whatever." Blake said, "Bryce did you pack those all just now?" Jaden asked, "Nah, I already had them packed." He said grabbing a lighter from his pocket, "Here josh, take one, Blake?" He said hhanding Josh and Blake one, "So big row-tow?" Jackie asked.

"Sure why not." Josh smiled, "Ok you guys wait, I thought we were gonna go out to eat, not just smoke all night?" Kio said, "it's okay kio, we can do that after we smoke." Jackie said ruffling his hair.

"Oh right, because a restaurant would want a bunch of high ass teens fucking around and bothering the other people there?" Kio said raising an eyebrow, Jackie stayed quiet for a second, "yeah didn't think of that."

"Anyways, can we smoke now?" Josh said, "You know you don't always HAVE to do illegal things Josh." Kio said, "Right, cause you don't do it either." Josh said smirking, "Ok you've done way more illegal things than me at least." He said he said shaking his head.

"Do we only have one lighter?" Blake asked seeing as he didn't have one, "Nah, I got some, here." Jackie said handing it to Blake, she took out another lighter from her small bag and light the joint.

Jaden snatched the joint from her fingertips, she was about to say something when she realized she did that to him earlier, he winked at her and her cheeks started to heat up.

soon he had passed the joint to her, she put it up to her lips and took a long hit, Jaden was just speechless when he looked at her, she just made him feel different.

Jaden and Jackie seemed to be hitting it off seeing as they were isolated from the rest of the group, nobody seemed to notice though, Jackie was generally a bold person.

She liked to speak her mind but, she was never very good at hiding her emotions, jackie had just met everyone and now their all smoking a couple joints together.

"So why'd you start smoking cigs?" Jaden asked out of nowhere, "Crazy ex." She said passing the joint to Jaden.

"Why do you?" She asked him, "Same, but she just spread rumors instead." He said while hitting the joint, Jackie was having a pretty good time with Jaden, they talked a lot more and finished their joint.

"Alright guys, it's like 2:01 I'm gonna go to bed." Blake said yawning, "Yeah me too." Kio said, "alright well goodnight guys." Josh said opening the back door and walked inside.

Everyone all agreed to go inside and most of them went upstairs besides josh, Jackie, Jaden and Noah, "so what were you guys talking about for the last hour?" Noah said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We were just getting to know each other?" Jackie said giving Noah a look, "So jackie, what do you think of LA?" Josh asked, "Well I like it so far, I've only been here once before and I didn't get to explore much."

"Wow that's sad." Jaden said chuckling, "shut up." She said giggling and smacked his arm, he just smirked at her and they locked eyes for a moment, "Uhhh hello? We're still here you know?" Noah said interrupting.

Jackie glared at Noah while josh winked at Jaden, Jaden just rolled his eyes, "ok well I'm gonna go to bed now so, 'night." Josh said tapping Noah's shoulder, Jaden stared them down as they left the room.

"Anyways." Jackie said fixing her hair, "So do you have a snap?" Jackie asked, Jaden wasn't expecting her to be a straight shooter like that but he honestly liked that, it also could have been the fact that their high.

"Yeah, here." He said handing her his snap code scan, "thanks." She said pulling up snap, she scanned his phone and she added him, "I'm gonna go to bed too." She said.

Right, yeah I probably will too." He said awkwardly laughing, She chuckled and bit her lip before saying "Goodnight Jaden." "Night Jackie." He said smiling, she smiled and turned to walk to her bedroom.

Once she was up in her room she decided to text her bestie, charli.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IMESSAGE

jackie😌✨
hi
hii
charli
CHARLI

charli💍❤️
what

jackie😌✨
I'm in LA🥴

charli💍❤️
I saw ur story😃
we need to hang gurlie

jackie 😌✨
yesss definitely
when do u wanna? I'm free whenever
honestly

charli💍❤️
how about tuesday?

jackie😌✨
sure works for me😃

charli💍❤️
soooo?
how's living in the sway house?😏

jackie😌✨
shut up dixies sister

charli💍❤️
I-
wow I'm hurt

jackie😌✨
heart been broke so many
times💔😭

charli💍❤️
sometimes i don't wanna be
happy😿🤚😍😭✨💔🙄💅

jackie😌✨
lmfaoo stoppp

charli💍❤️
never😌💅
admit it u love me

jackie😌✨
ofccc <3
luv uu💓

charli💍❤️
luv u moreee💓
so do u think anyone's cute yet?

jackie😌✨
CHARLI
don't shade meee😔🤚

charli💍❤️
TELL ME JACKIE😃✨

jackie😌✨
OK FINE
so he's vv cute🥴
he has dark hair

charli💍❤️
JOSH
BRYCE

jackie😌✨
ew no
he wayyy cuter than them

charli💍❤️
KSJSENI BLAKE??
QUINTON?

jackie😌✨
NOOOO
their like brothers to me

charli💍❤️
AHHH
JADEN
JADEN
JADENNNN

jackie😌✨
SLDJFHEB MAYBEE🤠
no definitely not
me? Liking a man?
what is a man?

charli💍❤️
stfu ik I'm right
CUTEEEE <33
u guys would be so cute together🥺

jackie
hehehe really🥺
he's so nice
and he smokes😍

charli💍❤️
GURL HES DEF UR TYPE🤠🤠
IMA TELL THE GROUP CHAT
HEHEHE

jackie😌✨
CHARLI I WILL STAB U
ISTG😭
Read 12:27 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━