How He Asks You Out

1. Scout: He looks like a teenager asking out his first crush, awkwardly slicked back hair and all. His dorky smile and goofy appearance can't help but make you laugh. You can't help but say yes to his silly proposal.

2. Solider: He just openly announces it. Not asking, more telling. He announces it at breakfast one morning after the two of you having a talk about furthering your relationship. He didn't give you an answer before I guess you have it now.

3. Pyro: He gradually gets more affectionate so you just assume. After having a long talk with Sniper and Engineer about boundaries he doesn't latch onto you as hard.  He isn't' a very chatty man (besides his grunts, muffles, and moans). So just to play it safe you assume that you're dating.

4. Demoman: He was drunk when he asked you, so you thought it was a joke. He kept asking but you kept rejecting his advances. It wasn't until he openly started crying at the locked up door of your liquor store one night that you realized he was being serious. He even sobered up which is dangerous for him.

5. Heavy: He leaves you a note (the size and style of a thesis paper) of his thoughts and feelings towards you. You really have no idea how to respond. You had to re-read it so many times you could almost memorize it. He approached the counter the day after "handing" you the note looking for a response. For the first time ever no book on earth could help you.

6. Engineer: He asks you out in a series of failed attempts. He first tries to send you a letter that gets burnt up by Pyro. He tries to make you a romantic dinner that was ruined (eaten) by Scout. He tried to serenade you with a song only for that to be disrupted by his nosy teammates (poorly) stalking him from the bushes. At one point he's ready to give up until you stepped in.

7. Medic: He sends you a love letter with Archimedes. The dove is happy to do his master's bidding when he sees fit. However, there was one thing standing between him and his delivery (an enemy of birds everywhere) a closed window. He ended up banging his little body against the glass, scaring you half to death.

8. Sniper: He takes you on a "romantic camping trip". However it rained most of the time, and the worst of it was that he couldn't pull himself together to ask. It wasn't until one day when the rain was really coming down, you invited him under the blanket you were snuggled up under. While watching the rain he popped the question, and you calmly replied.

9. Spy: He serenades you, over your time together he had been sneakily adding in some more "intimate" moves to show you. He never hesitated to wrap his arms around you and show you how to perform a move. He takes you to a fancy restaurant and spills his heart and soul out for you. You were so shocked that you almost didn't reply.