His One-Sided Love

1.Scout: He loves you more than anything. So when he finds out (one way or another) that you only see him as a brother or a friend he's devastated. He'll act tough on the field and with his teammates but you know this boy is gonna cry.

2.Solider: He was disappointed. You only saw him as a friend or teammate. It's sad that your relationship couldn't go further so he settles for being your friend. He keeps himself busy with his raccoons and battle strategies. 

3.Pyro: He'll be devastated. He'll openly cry and will even avoid you for a while he's so upset. When he does start to come back he'll "beg" you to reconsider. Hoping that maybe you will. But you just can't do it. He'll try to have a nice friendship with you but it will be awkward.

4.Demoman: He'll almost drink himself into a coma. If it wasn't for his teammates he probably would have gotten away with it. Medic spent days pumping his stomach and giving him a detox. He felt terrible, so he focuses on his physical pain.

5.Heavy:  He'll understand, but he'll still be upset. He thought maybe he scared you. So he wouldn't visit you as often. You began to worry about him but he just let the relationship resolve on its own. He didn't want to make things awkward.

6.Engineer: He's polite and stands down, just keeping casual. Meanwhile, he's dying on the inside. He wants to tell you everything but he's too afraid to tell you or anyone about his feelings. He'll try to show his love in other ways.

7.Medic: He will be destroyed for months. He thought his divorce was bad but this was worse. He wanted to be with you so badly he didn't even take your feelings into account. He'll slink around the infirmary and brood.

8.Sniper: He's just like Medic however instead of staying and sulking; he'll run off on a long camping trip. When he comes back the team barely recognizes him. Sniper then pours himself back into his work but he still thinks of you.

9.Spy:  He acts cool on the outside but he is devastated on the inside. He'll think about you constantly. He's haunted by your image. After battles, he'll sit in his smoking-room solemnly staring at the wall. Hoping you'll walk in.