When and How He Falls

1.Scout: He flipped head over heels the moment he first laid eyes on you. He loves everything about you. Especially since you're so relaxed and love to have fun. You also keep him grounded and remind him of the important things.

2.Solider: From the moment the two of you crashed into each other he was smitten. He's a goofy mess but you can't help it. 

Your heart said; "Sure why not.". 

While your brain said; "What the hell are you doing?"

3.Pyro: Love at first sight, you became his princess right at that moment. He's a strange little man but you're really too afraid to leave him. Not so much for yourself (if anything he's a dream with you) you were more afraid for others.

4.Demoman: It took a while for his pickled brain to put things together. He would always get tongue-tied around you. Sometimes stumbling (even while somewhat sober) around you. At first, he didn't understand what was going on until Engineer pointed it out.

5.Heavy: He fell gradually fell. He had to learn more about you. And as he learned more he began to fall step by step. He then began to think something was wrong with him so he visited Medic. Medic diagnosed him with a fatal case of Love Sickness. The rest is history.

6.Engineer: He had a little crush at first, but it didn't take long after that to fully realize. When you hand him a cold beer on a hot day or help him around his garage it turned his schoolboy crush into a deep whimsical love. The kind you hear about in old country songs.

7.Medic: It wasn't until both Sniper and Spy smacked him upside the head he figured it out. It seemed like he was completely oblivious to his own feelings until Sniper and Spy helped him put the puzzle pieces together. When it hit him he chased after you like a rom-com.

8.Sniper: He pushed his feelings deep down until they exploded (like mentos in coke). He didn't want to admit it, that would make him look soft. But he couldn't hold back his feelings. Especially since you visited so much and did so many nice things.

9.Spy: It hit him out of nowhere. He was just sitting thinking of you then bam instant feels. He wasn't even thinking too deeply into your last encounter when it hit him out of know where. Looking back he realized his actions and moments were a lot more "close" than he thought.