Chapter 0: The new beginning and end

A dark figure was standing on the roof of CCG building. The building was so high that almost every person can't even stand.

The figure's eyes was scanning through the mess outside.

'Anteiku, huh.' It thought.

'What a chaotic scene....' The figure looked up at the night sky. There stood a full moon. It looks like a scene that can be found in a horror movies. But, it's real.

"Kaneki Ken....." It mumbled. The sound of a figure was feminine. It's a low and deep voice, but not low enough to be a man's voice.

"I think I need to meet him soon...." She spoke up and jumped down of the high building. Normal people might die, but she doesn't.

Kaneki released his Rinkaku kagune furiously as he's trying to get Arima's quinque, IXA, out of his eye.

"Rize's kagune?? Interesting...." The feminine figure smirked wide. She walked from her spot to behind Kaneki.

"Who are you...?" Kaneki mumbled. It must be his dream.... The flowers are everywhere. It's beautiful.

The snow white haired investigator was still standing there, speechless.

"I'm the one that will you give you new beginning...." She said.

"What??" He looked up and saw the tall black haired woman. She's in the completely black coat. Her face is monotonous.

"And a new end...." She mumbled. Kaneki is still holding IXA in his eye. He looked at her with pain. He totally doesn't understand her statement.

"Good bye for now, Kaneki Ken." She raised her kagune up, then stabbed it through his heart.

The half-ghoul's body collapse to the ground. The blood was flowing on the beautiful flowers. The white flowers were painted red.

Soon, the white haired half-ghoul stopped shaking. It laid down on the floor, very still. Well, he's dead or not, no one knows.

The black haired female picked up the blood red flowers beside the young white head and placed them nicely on his still body.

"See you later. Kaneki Ken." She turned away from both males as she started to walk away.

"Wait." The Special Class Investigator spoke up, making the mysterious woman freeze on her spot.

She just glanced backward as a response.

"Who are you?" He asked, pulling his quinque from the half-ghoul's eye.

"They called me 'panther'." She smirked and left.

Soon, the darkness was surrounding the area.