Lonely

3rd person's poin of views

After Wei WuXian let Wen Ning live his own life they never cross paths again..

Wen Ning starts. living in Yan City alone, far from the 4 clans.The people there adores him and others are just trash and hate him (don't mind them). It's been 8 months since he (WN) saw Sizhui as promised he always sending him letters of how he lived every month.

"A-NING HELP ME".. a woman's voice echoing in his house...

"Ahh Lou jiejie what can i do for you?" Wen Ning asked while looking at the woman..
She's Lou QinShi, 37 years old same attitude as Wei WuXian and she always treating Wen Ning like her own little brother...

"A-Ning can you please find my ring, it's been missing for a while and if my husband finds out i lost it HE WILL KILL ME, HELP ME!!! " Qinshi shout like she'll die in a minute.This scenario isn't new to Wen Ning he's always helping her everytime she needs.

Wen Ning happily replied... " Ok ok calm down jiejie I'll find your ring"

"Thank you Didi i owe you a meal" she giggle..

"Honey you're troubling Wen Ning again" it's Lou KangSan Qinshi's husband.. "our apologizes for disturbing you Ning" he added

"it's ok Lou Daozhang"

"hmm we'll go now Ning take care and thank you for helping my wife" KangSan said it happily..

"No worries Lou Daozhang im just helping jiejie out".. Qinshi smile she's happy that she accept Wen Ning as her brother.

After the couple left Wen Ning starts cooking for himself. He do his daily routine wash the dishes, write a letter for A-yuan, read medical informations and water his plants. Wen Ning's house is not too big not too small either, have a little garden in the front also in the back at the entrance you'll see books everywhere, 2 rooms for Wen ning and his visitor, the people in Yan city help him build his house. It's almost dusk A-ning is preparing his dinner as usual his alone but this time he'll bring some food to Lou family. He cooked Gong Bao Ji Ding (kung pao chicken), he goes to Lou family's house.

"Honey i heard a knock" Qinshi shouting from the kitchen."I'll go take a look who is it" KangSan replied. When KangSan opened the door he saw Wen Ning with a tray of dish. "Ahm Good evening Lou daozhang i cooked some food for you and your family" Wen Ning saying while giving the tray to KangSan. "Good Evening Ning thank you for this, come in" KangSan happily invited him to ho inside.
"sorry for disturbing you daozhang bur i need to go too, thank you" Wen Ning bow and start walking home.

"who is it?" Qinshi asking his beloved husband."it's Ning he bring us some dish" he replied and place the dish to the table "ohh wjy you didn't tell me?" Qinshi's a little mad "you didn't ask earlier" KangSan almost laughing while saying.

While walking home Ning felt some heavy aura and the road starts to filled with a white mist. He listen attentively where the foot steps were coming from. Someone tap his shoulder and he almost punch it,but he stop immediately when he saw the clothing its his Senior Song Lan.

"senior you startled me, what are you doing here?".. wen ning asked with a apologetic voice..

Song Lan didn't answer him, then he remembers Song Lan's tongue was cut off by Xue Yang back then.

"oh sorry senior" he bow..

Song lan use a stick to write what he wants to talk about..

("i came here because no doctor can help me fix my wounds" )

"but master wei isn't here" wen ning replied

("i know i find out that you're a doctor maybe you can help me, every doctor i met run away from me or they're scared to cure me")

"I'll try but first let's go home, you're welcome here"

Song lan just nodded and start following Wen Ning. When they got home wen ning prepared tea, ink and paper so Song can write what he will say. They sat together and Ning starts to examine Song's body.