Alexa's powers

Astral Projection: The power to project the astral body from outside of the physical body in order to travel from one location to another.

Dream Walking: The power to control and manipulate the dreams of another through mental invasion.

Elemental Control: The power to control and manipulate the element of air, earth, fire and water.

Glamour: The power to create believable experiences and hallucinations of something that is not present. 

Invisibility: The power to magically hide from the sight 

Levitation: The power to float or rise the physical body within midair through mental influence.

Omnilingualism: Understand and speak all sorts of language via supernatural means

Puppetry: The ability to take control and manipulate the movements and gestures of others as if they were puppets.

Psychometry: The practice of divination through contact with or proximity to a certain object, place or person.

Telekinesis: The act of control and manipulate the movement of objects and persons through mental influence.

Retrocognation: The power to read thoughts, feelings and memories of others through a blood kiss

Shapeshifting: The power to shape-shift into another being or develop some of their features

Teleportation: The power to disappear from one location and instantly reappearing in another location.

Weather Control: The ability to control the weather via magical means.

 Absorption: The ability to trap a being or object inside an artefact.

Acid Secretion: The ability to generate corrosive acid.

Electrokinesis: The ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blasts of pure electricity.

Pyrokinesis: The power to control fire

Audible Inundation: The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.

Aura Choking: The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.

Blood Boiling: The ability to increase blood temperature to a boiling point.

Channeling: The ability to take control of and use the powers of others

Calling: The ability to call or summon inanimate objects into one's hand at will.

Catroptomancy: The ability to see distant people or places through mirrors.

Clairaudiance: The ability to hear what people outside natural hearing range are saying inside one's mind.

Clinging: The ability to cling to solid surfaces.

Cloaking: The ability to make someone invisible and unable to be detected.

Cloning: The ability to duplicate oneself.

Conjuration: The ability to instantly create matter from nothing.

Crushing: The power to surround an object or power with a force that ultimately squashes it.

Deflecting: The ability to deflect the active powers of others.