Prelude

(This takes place before the main story(??) )

Throughout your childhood, you always remembered right before school, your mom would turn on the TV before you went to kindergarten. 

You remember watching the old cartoon classics, such as Looney Toons, and Scooby-Doo, but there was always one that stood out like a sore thumb but in a good way, and that show was Animaniacs. 

At the time, you didn't understand what was so special about it, at least, not until years later.

You recently started your Freshman year in high school, and let's just say, it was a LOT easier in Middle School.

You were walking on your way home, scrolling through your social media, and as you stopped in your tracks as you came across a particular tweet. "Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Catch Up on the 21st Century in the New Trailer for the Animaniacs Reboot." 

Your eyes widened at the name. "Animaniacs." Man, when was the last time you heard that name?

After you finished watching the trailer, you immediately started to run home, not focusing on anyone else around you. 

When you ran up into your room, you eagerly turn on your TV, and search up "Animaniacs" on Hulu.

(The next day)

It was Saturday, and you were dead set on what you were doing this weekend. Something about revisiting the show after so many years felt so relieving, like a weight being lifted off your shoulders.

You open up Hulu, but something didn't seem right with the episode names. After you got done watching a Rita and Runt episode titled "Home on De-Nile," It should've displayed the episode titled "A Midsummer's Night Dream." But strangely, the episode name was blank, no title, no description. 

Caving in to your curiosity, you click to watch the episode, expecting the episode to play out like normal, and for Hulu to have glitched out for a second. But that wasn't the case.

Your TV started to glow a bright white, and you tried to adjust to the brightness since you woke up a couple of minutes ago. When your eyes got used to the brightness, you saw a hand

 It had white cartoonish gloves, with a black arm attached to it. 

Thinking this was some sort of dream, you grabbed the mysterious hand, and without warning, the hand yanked you into the TV.

As you flew through the cartoonish figures, you felt your body slightly changing.

You closed your eyes, and in the next moment.

*WHAM*

You faceplanted onto the floor, but strangely, it didn't hurt as much as you thought.

You heard the sound of cartoony footsteps, and a couple of seconds later, someone must've tripped over you. 

You open your eyes and notice it was Ralph, the guard in the Warner movie lot.

Ralph slowly stood up and looked to see what he tripped on.

He saw you, and immediately started running in the opposite direction screaming, "MR PLOTZ,  SCRATCHANSNIFF, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!"

You seemed confused by his reaction, but you pushed it off to the side and stood up to see what Ralph was chasing.

You look around and noticed where you were, The Warner Movie Lot. You look up into the sky, and you see the iconic water tower and smiled.

You see the 3 figures running towards you, and your eyes widened in surprise, the Three Warner Siblings.

You couldn't help but smile like a dork when you saw them, but you didn't want to scare them away.

"You alright there, or do you need another nap on the concrete?" Said the eldest brother, Yakko. 

"Ah, no, i'm doing fine now." You said, chuckling to yourself.

"Thanks for taking care of that guy, he can be kinda... Y'know-" The youngest sibling, Dot said.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around before, what's your name?" The middle sibling, Wakko said to you.

"I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you three!" You said, waving your hand.

The three siblings started to introduce themselves.

"We're the Warner Brothers!" Yakko and Wakko said in unison. "And the Warner Sister, Dot. Call me Dottie, and you die." Dot warned you.

All three siblings jumped into your arms, and they all kissed you, like how they do with every new person they meet.

"Hehe, got it, " You said.

A couple of seconds later, Yakko and Wakko said "Helloooooo Nurse!" With heart eyes, and tongues sticking out like dogs, then eventually started to kiss both of your cheeks, like how they did with Hello Nurse.

"Boys, go fig-" Dot said shaking her head.

"We were just about to drive the P-Psychiatrist crazy, wanna come?" Wakko turned to ask you.

Considering you've never had experience with being Zany, you thought you could learn something from them, plus, anything's possible in a cartoon.

"Sure, Let's go!" You joined the Warners and started to head to the P-Psychiatrist, Dr. Scratchansniff.

(Hope you like the first chapter, this is my first story, so I'm pretty new at this oof.)