First Day of Toon School

After you got out of Scrathansniff's office, you started to walk with the other Warner siblings, thinking of what to pass time.

"Soo, Y/N, why was your face buried in the concrete when Ralphie was chasing us?" Wakko asked, looking to you.

Even though you knew they were toons, and can pretty much bend the laws of physics, you knew they wouldn't believe you when you said you came through your own friggin TV. 

"O-Oh, I just tripped over my own foot, that's all." You said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Hmm, alright..." Yakko looked at you with a suspicious look on his face.

Before you knew it, all four of you were placed into another wooden box

"Huh? What's going on?!" You said, clearly freaked out about being trapped again.

"Aww Faboo, we forgot about school today!" Wakko said complaining.

"Oh, you guys go to school..."  You said to yourself.

(Time Skip brought to you by Slappy the Squirrel)

All of you were placed on the ground, in what looks like a classroom through the peepholes. 

All of you glance as you see a crowbar preparing to pop off the lid of the box. You all jumped out of the box at the same time.

"HELLOOOOO MISS FLAMIEL!!!" We all shouted in unison, just like we did with Dr. Scratchansniff.

"Ugh, looks like Ralph was right about there being another sibling..."

"Actually, she's our new Special Friend!" Yakko said crossing his arms.

"Special...Friend?" You asked in confusion. You knew what he meant, but you weren't sure if he MEANT it, considering you only met them a couple of hours ago.

"Of course, you've stuck with us for this long right? Of course, you'd be our Special Friend!" Dot said, pulling you and her brothers into a group hug.

"If we're done with all the sappy "family" stuff, then take your seats!" Ms. Flamiel said, clearly irritated they weren't listening to her.

"Alright, alright fine..." Yakko said before we all went to sit in our seats.

"Alright, today, we're once again going to be learning about Geography." Ms. Flameil said as she showed a picture of the United States.

"We're going to be having a Pop Quiz about the states." She continued.

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" You said pulling two cans of Bubblegum Soda, and Cotton Candy Soda from a cartoon brown sack, and giving them to Yakko.

"Hmm, Cotton Candy Bubblegum?" Yakko asked as he was trying to guess both of the flavors after drinking them at the same time.

"Ehhh, close enough!" You said giving him a boost of confidence.

"NO DRINKS IN MY CLASSROOM!!" Ms. Flamiel said, grabbing the sodas and throwing them away.

"Now that's just a waste of perfectly good drinks..." Dot said shaking her head.

"HUSH... Anyway, I'm going to be calling each of you, and answer these questions about the United States. Y/N, what's above Tennesee?" Ms. Flamiel asked, darting her eyes directly to you.

You were never great in Geography, so you took this as an opportunity to mess around with the teacher.

"Oh, that's easy, Elevennasee!" You said, knowing what you were doing.

"NO, KENTUCKY!! KENTUCKY IS ABOVE TENNESEE!!!" The teacher yelled at you.

"Huh? What do you mean? You count like this: Tennesee, Elevenasee, Twelvesse, and so forth!" You said with an innocent grin.