Seeing the P-Psychiatrist

After figuring out your whole body has been Toon-ified, you started to boing with the Warners, all the way to Dr. Scratchansniff's office.

 Whenever you watched the show when you were little, Dr. Scratchansniff freaked you out (mostly because of Mr. Puppethead)

Right as you arrived at the office, all of you were placed into a wooden box by Ralph. Seeing through the peepholes, you could tell we were being carried to Scratchansniff's office.

You and the siblings heard Ralph close the door behind him, and you all had a pretty good idea on how to introduce yourselves to the P-Psychiatrist.

As Mr. Scratchansniff opened the box, we put our "Greeting Plan" into action.

"Hellooooooo Scratchansniff!!!" We all yelled as we jumped on him, pretending to be dogs.

"Stop it, you children are NOT dogs, I don't even know vhat you are!!" Scratchansniff said in annoyance.

Even though he was mad, you couldn't help but giggle at his thick Austrian accent.

When Scratchansniff came to, he immediately darted his eyes to you.

"NOO, RALPH WAS RIGHT, THERE'S ANOTHER SIBLING!!" The bald P-Psychiatrist screamed.

"Actually, they're just a friend... who, for some reason, is the same species as us..." Wakko muttered

"How does THAT make sense?!" Dot looked at all of us.

"I mean, cartoon logic makes anything possible nowadays. For example-" You said before extending your arms and spinning into a tornado, just like Taz from Looney Toons

"It's not a copyright problem, because Looney Toons are already own those guys!" You said with full confidence

"That's enough, whoever you are, come with me to my office." Scratchansniff looked towards you, but you were over by his desk looking over by a bust sculpture that looks like a giant pez dispenser.

"Oooh, nice bust Docter!" You exclaimed, knowing EXACTLY what you meant.

Yakko was quiet for a second before kissing his hand and waving to the so-called audience.

"Goodnight Everybody!" Yakko said.

Without a word, Dr. Scratchansniff grabbed you by the arm and pulled you into his office, clearly angry.

(Slight Time Skip Brought to you By ACME Labs)

You were laying down on the doctor's velvet seat, as he held a clipboard and a wooden pencil.

"Alrighty Y/N, How do you feel?" The P-Psychiatrist said.

"With my hands..?" You said jokingly

"no, No, NOO, HOW DO YOU FEEL?!" Scratansniff yelled, obviously not getting anywhere.

"I know you're old and all, but do you need hearing aids?" You said with a smug look on your face.

"I FEEL WITH MY HANDS, 'YA BIG DOPE!!" You yelled while tugging his ear close to you.

"Well NOW, I think i DO need hearing aids!" Scratchananiff said while grabbing your (clothing item) and throwing you out of the room.

The three Warners were listening in on your conversation, looking impressed by how zany you were with the P-Psychiatrist.

"I'd say i did a pretty good job!" You said confidently with a goofy grin on your face.

This is AMAZING! Just a while ago, you had to deal with all the negative stuff in the world, but now you can do anything you want, and not be hurt! This really is a dream come true...

(Hope y'all liked the 2nd chapter and sorry if it's a bit shorter-)

(also hhHHHGGH ANIMANIACS REBOOT IS OUT HFDJLASG-)

~SeaBunny