0.9

m i c h a e l

How amazing is staring at the ceiling for hours laying in bed doing nothing?

I must have broken a record in that topic just thinking about everything. And with everything is Ashton.

I tried to figure out what I really felt for him. But even after hours of thinking, I still don't know what he's doing with me. Only four days ago Ashton almost kissed me and it won't get out of my head. Actually, everything he does won't get out of my head.

Like every time I see or talk with him, my stomach would get that cliché feeling of butterflies on it. Or when he hugs me and I just want to stay closer and hug him a little bit longer than usual but I can't do that.

Also, the way he listens to the stupid things I say with his lips slightly parted and eyes locked to mine and that interested expression, it makes me feel liked and I not only like that feeling but him aswell.

The thoughts were interrupted when my mom came into my room. Without knocking may I add, I mean I could be doing something that she would probably disapprove.

"Hey honey, are you okay?"

I nodded even though I'm not quiet sure if I really was. Truth is, I haven't feel alright for a long time.

"Well you don't seem all too good." She said and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Ugh it's just my life, you know?" I answered her and sat up.

"Your life or your love life?" My mom asked smirking and poking my side.

"Mooom." I groaned hiding my face in my hands.

"Ha I can see right through you. Now tell me about him."

"Uhm well... He's really cute but at the same time hot and he's always ready to help someone. His smile has to be my favorite thing about him and his laugh is like a favourite song you can always listen to. He has this incredible smile with dimples which you just want to touch and his hugs are the bestest things in the world."

"Aw my son is totally crushed, I can't believe it!" My mom exclaimed but I shook my head. "So where is the problem between you two?"

"Well first of all he has a girlfriend and I don't know but it's been ages since someone was more affectionate with me and maybe I'm just confusing things?" I said and saw her frowning.

"What do you mean?" she asked stroking my hair.

"It's like if someone is a little bit more affectionate with me, I'm getting to attached and believe that person likes me and I was obviously getting everything wrong since he has a girlfriend and is straight like a pole. And now I'm falling for him but he was just nice he is probably like this to everyone but we almost kissed and I don't know what to do, how should I act? Should I pretend it didn't happen?"

"Oh Mikey, come here." My mom said and opened her arms, I couldn't help but accept her hug.

"What should I do?" I asked cuddling more into her arms.

"You can't control who you fall in love with. Only remember that running away from them won't help you and that you are most likely not the only one who is confused." My mom said kissing my forehead and leaving my room.

I kept thinking and thinking about what my mom said and tried to sort out my thoughts.

Fact is, I like Ashton, my tutor, more than I should.

Fact is, that me and Ashton almost kissed.

But fact is also, that Ashton has a girlfriend and is straight and probably didn't mean to lean in and it was just an in the moment thing.

Yeah it was probably just an in the moment thing and like my mom said, I shouldn't run away from it and clear thing out. I don't want to loose him just because of an almost kiss that didn't mean anything to him. So I decided to text him, I got my phone and after what seemed like hours, I finally texted him something.

M: 'hey Ash, I know what happened some days ago was totally weird but we could just forget it? I know it didn't mean anything and I still need my tutor ;) Mikey x'

I waited, waited and waited. Until I got his answer.

A: 'yeah course. We can meet tomorrow at yours.'

I frowned a bit because why did he send no 'x' back? Friends write each other x's too don't they?

M: 'that's great! We can still be friends right?'

A: 'yeah sure. but I just want to make sure you understand that what happened was a mistake.'

Wait, what? A mistake? Alright.

A: 'and if you don't mind dude, I'm with Felicia right now, so could we talk later?'

Ugh of course he is with her.

M: 'um yeah totally fine with me! Of course it was a mistake, no need to worry. go have fun with her! bye'

A: 'Oh I will😏! bye Mikey'

Is he serious?! An innuendo emoji?!

How could he? This can't real! Ugh No! I'm not fine at all! A mistake? What is this? A joke? It wasn't a mistake, it was really clear that he wanted to kiss me that day. Soon, I started crying and punching my pillow like I always do. Love makes me weak.

Just moments ago I couldn't stop thinking about how much I like Ashton, but now, I just wanted to punch him. Girls are totally right when they say boys are stupid. Even me, how am I so stupid to like someone who I can never have?

*

holy crap, 3k

hello to the new readers 👋

this chapter is kinda boring but kinda important bc you know now what Michael feels for Ash.

any thoughts?

comment and vote! :D

bye-e