eighty seven days before*

*Light smut (not in detail)

A four-way date was something Austin had never heard of until her sister knocked on the door and insisted that she and Takumi come along. Gross had been Austin's first thought, but have you ever tried to say no to Alaska?

So there they sat, the four-way date going pleasantly enough, considering it was in the school gym. So, their usual date, really. Austin and Takumi would've found themselves there anyway.

Alaska had Pudge sit beside her, which made no real sense to Austin. Lara seemed confused, too. Weird. Alaska started talking about Jake's album.

"Oh, God." Austin mumbled, laying her head on Takumi's shoulder. "Here we go."

It wasn't that Austin hated Jake or anything, but a lot of the time it was all her sister would talk about- Jake and his friends. Before she was dating Takumi, Alaska tried to get Austin set up with a few of his friends, but she wasn't into them. She only really wanted Takumi.

"You owe everything to your daddy, you stupid redneck bastard." Austin heard the Colonel cry out at the Beast.

"Oh, shit." She mumbled, her head shooting up from Takumi's shoulder.

When they made it to the second half, Chip turned to Takumi.

"It's time." Chip said.

"You're in on this one?" Austin asked. Takumi winked at her as he and the Colonel stood up, shh-ing the crowd.

"I don't know if this is the best time to tell you this, but Takumi here hooked up with your girlfriend right before the game." Chip shouted.

Austin's hand flew over her mouth. She knew it wasn't true, he'd been with her, but she wasn't expecting that to come flying out of the Colonel's mouth.

The Beast turned from the free throw line and walked over to where they were, still holding the ball.

"I think we run now." Takumi said.

"I haven't gotten kicked out." The Colonel replied.

"Later." Takumi told him. He grabbed Austin's hand, dragging her from the bleachers. She ran after him, being followed by Pudge. When Austin turned around, Pudge wasn't there anymore.

"Babe." She called when she stopped running. Pudge sat, rocking lightly.

"I am concussed." He announced.

"You're fine." Takumi replied. "Let's get you out of here before we're killed."

"I'm sorry." Pudge told him. "But I can't get up. I have suffered a mild concussion.

Lara came out, sitting next to him. "Are you okay?"

"I am concussed."

"Babe, maybe we should take him to the hospital." Austin tried to tell Takumi.

Takumi sat down, looking Pudge in the eye. "Do you know what happened to you?" He asked.

"The Beast got me." Pudge said.

"Do you know where you are?"

"I am on a four-way date." Pudge answered.

"You're fine. See, baby? He's fine." Takumi said.

"As long as you're sure." She replied.

And then he leaned forward and threw up onto Lara's jeans.

"Oh, my God. Takumi." Austin called.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry." Pudge apologized.

"I think you might have a concussion." Takumi said. "Sorry, baby, you were right. Hospital."

"I am suffering from the nausea and dizziness typically associated with a mild concussion." Pudge said.

"Stay here." Takumi told Austin, going to get the Eagle. Lara went to changer her jeans and Miles laid down on the sidewalk. The Eagle came back with the nurse, who diagnosed him with a concussion.

"The. Symptoms. Generally. Associated. With. Concussion." Pudge repeated.

Takumi, Austin and Lara sat with Miles at the hospital, the ideal way to end a date.

Takumi and Austin made their way back to her room. The lights were off, Austin had noticed, so she told Takumi to hold on a second while she opened the door.

Noticing the room was empty, she pulled Takumi in by his shirt. He crashed into her, making her giggle before her lips met his. The kiss sped up quickly, items of clothing being removed in the heat of the moment as he backed her up to her bed. He laid her down slowly, being as gentle as he could be.

"You sure?" He asked her.

"I've always been sure." She replied, leaning back up to kiss him.

He smiled into the kiss, reaching between them to line himself up with her entrance. He slowly pushed himself in as she hissed at the feeling.

"You okay?" He asked. She nodded.

"Just go slow. It's my first time." She whispered. Takumi smiled at her.

"Mine too." He admitted, kissing her gently as he continued to push into her. He waited for her to adjust a little before moving.

Her hisses turned into soft moans as her fingers dug into his arm. Her hips rolled up into him as he sucked dark marks onto her neck.

They both cried out softly as pleasure took over.