twenty seven days after*

*Smut warning: unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it, people), oral sex (female and male receiving)

Takumi kissed her again. That was the first kiss they'd shared since Alaska died, and Austin missed it more than she realized.

"I missed you." He whispered against her lips.

She smiled, leaning up to connect their lips again. She felt guilty, enjoying herself with him. She still loved him just as she did the night of the prank, the way she always had, but things were so irreversibly different now that it killed her inside. Maybe that was what she was supposed to feel.  Dead inside, like her other half.

"You got any alcohol?" Miles asked when he walked into Takumi's room.

"Why?" Takumi asked.

"Uh, because we want to get drunk." Chip answered.

"Great. We'll join you." Takumi replied.

"Takumi, this is- we need to do this alone." Chip said.

"No. I've had enough of that shit." He stood walking into his bathroom, coming out with a Gatorade bottle filled with a clear liquid. "I keep it in the medicine cabinet on account of how it's medicine." He pocketed the bottle and walked out of the room, leaving the door open behind him. Only moments later he peeked his head back in. "Christ, you comin' or what?"

"Takumi." Chip said. "Okay. Look, what we're doing is a little dangerous and I don't want either of you caught up in it. Honestly. But, listen, we'll tell you both everything starting tomorrow."

"I'm tired of all this secret shit. She was my friend too. Fuck, she was her sister." He finished, pointing to Austin.

"Tomorrow. Honestly." Chip replied.

Takumi pulled the bottle out of his pocket and handed it to Pudge. "Tomorrow."

When they left, Austin looked at him. "What if not tomorrow?" She asked.

"Then maybe the next day." Takumi answered.

"And if not?" She asked.

"I don't know."

Austin sighed, sitting on the bed. Takumi walked over to her, sitting beside her.

"This is bullshit." He mumbled. She nodded in agreement.

Austin turned to face him, raising her hand to cup his cheek. A slow kiss that soon turned hungry and desperate as he laid her down, hovering above her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, small whimpers escaping her throat as he began to grind against her.

The feelings of guilt returned but dissipated just as quickly. Austin stopped him, sliding her jeans off. He followed her lead, leaving both of them in just their underwear. He kissed his way down her body, sliding off her lace panties. He nipped, licked and sucked at her clit the same way he had Thanksgiving, which left her a whimpering moaning mess as she rolled her hips closer. He attempted to hold her hips down, but the closer she got the harder it became.

"Oh, fuck." She moaned, tugging at his hair. He moaned against her clit and that was all she needed, her legs shaking around his head as she came.

One think about Takumi nobody really ever seemed to guess, he was a sucker for overstimulation. As he kissed back up her body, his thumb drew light circles on her clit. He increased the pressure as he lined himself up with her entrance. She moaned, crying out as she attempted to squirm away from him. It was too much, especially when he began to pound into her, but she just couldn't bring herself to make it stop.

All their pain, sadness and suffering went into this moment. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed through the room as Austin drug her fingernails down his back. She screamed when she finally came again, flipping him over so she was on top.

She bounced lightly, grinding her hips every time she sank back down. Takumi's moans spurred her on, making her bounce harder against him and grinding with more force. He squeezed her hips as she ran her hands through her hair.

If the roles were reversed, this is what Alaska would be doing. Bouncing on Jake, sucking him off...

That gave Austin an idea. She slid herself off of him.

"What are you- Holy fuck." Takumi threw his head back as she bobbed her head up and down against him. His hands made their way into her hair- not pushing, just gripping. He moaned, spitting out praise after praise.

"Good girl."

"Just like that."

"Fuck, baby."

Alaska would've hated it, but it turned Austin on. The fact that Alaska would've hated it made it even better. Austin kept bobbing her head, humming when his tip would hit the back of her throat.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." Takumi announced, trying to pull her off. She pulled against him, letting his cum shoot into the back of her throat. She pulled off, swallowing and smiling up at him.

The look on Takumi's face said it all: Holy fucking shit. No words were said, just endless moans and cries through all hours of the night.