forty six days before*

*Oral sex (female receiving)

Thanksgiving Day rolled around. Austin found herself sat at the table after a day of cooking with Kiko. They'd made a small turkey, corn, stuffing, yams and green bean casserole- Austin's favorite. Takumi hadn't been much help; the opposite, actually. He'd done a lot of hanging on Austin; his arms wrapped around her waist, trying to get her to pay attention to him. There had been times where he was successful, getting her to spin around for a quick kiss. There had been one point where Kiko realized they'd been out of corn, needing to run to the store.

The second he saw her car pull out; his hands were on her waist. He spun her around, lifting her onto the counter. He'd kissed her with no hesitation, making it fast and needy. He bit her bottom lip, releasing to move down to suck on her neck lightly- no way was he leaving marks. He tugged at her jeans, making her lift her hips so he could slide them off. He sat on his knees, sucking on the skin of her inner thigh and making his way up slowly.

Takumi lopped his fingers in the waistband of her lace panties, sliding them down her smooth legs before kissing and sucking his way right back up. Without warning, his tongue met her clit, which made her jump. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he worked feverishly against her. He slid his tongue through her entrance once before sliding a finger in, going back to suck on her clit.

Her legs had already started to shake around him as she rolled her hips again his tongue. She loudly cried out, quickly covering her mouth with her hand which turned her moans into soft whimpers until she couldn't take it anymore.

She came with a loud cry just as Kiko's car pulled back in. Takumi got her off the counter, delivering one last needy kiss to her lips- one in which she could taste herself on- before she quickly slipped her jeans back on. Takumi noticed her lace panties on the floor, quickly shoving them into his pocket before Kiko had walked in.

That had been hours ago, but she hadn't stopped thinking about it. Takumi was getting more and more comfortable with her, kissing her longer than just a peck- even in front of friends- not just holding her hand but touching whatever he could reach whenever- also even in front of friends, and I mean whatever was within his reach.

"Thank you." Kiko said suddenly.

"For what?" Austin asked when she realized Kiko had been speaking to her.

"For making my son happy. And for spending Thanksgiving with us." She answered.

"Thank you for letting me." Austin replied.

Kiko raised her wine glass. "To family." She toasted.

Austin hesitated. She gulped, raising her glass. "To family." She choked out weakly. She was happy nobody had noticed. 

Takumi's hand held onto Austin's hip as her head rested on his chest.

"Can I ask you something?"

Austin sat up. "Sure."

"Why don't you go home?" He asked.

Austin sighed. "Because I'm afraid of ghosts. And home is full of them."