Prologue

It was a very long and tiresome day, to say the least. Bryan had woken up to someone shaking him very early in the morning. He was so tired from a very long day of work and needed a goodnight's rest. What time had he slept?

12:37 AM

What an amazing sleep schedule he had. He worked and worked and worked throughout the day like a machine. What was he working on I hear you ask? Well, you know the Glamrocks right? If you continued reading I guess you already know, don't care or read this to find out. The Glamrock animatronics are Bryan's new addition to the Freddy Fazbears band that included Montgomery Gator or Glamrock Gator, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, and Roxanne Wolf. After some...unfortunate events Bryan was able to get them working. It took a while but he finally did it, after many tiring days and nights of messing with their programs and adding new features he finally did it. With his hard work and sweat, blood, and tears.

And after being online for a while, they fit perfectly with the rest. Why was he working on them again when they were already online? Sure he was able to fix them but...they tend to get themselves into troublesome situations at times. Which was quite often might I add. So it also involved a lot of repairs. And this particular repair needed a lot of patience and time. It took longer than expected to repair a certain part of their system. Why didn't Bryan just let Molten do it or ask for help? That's just him being Bryan, he didn't ask for help because he thought he could handle it. He was able to handle it quite well don't get me wrong but he needed to be very careful about what he was messing with because if he made a wrong move...it wasn't going to be pretty.

Luckily after long long hours of work, he passed out on his bed by midnight. "Can you do me a favor Molten?" His barely conscious mind was able to sound out. "What is it?" He raised an eyebrow as he questioned the barely conscious man that is Bryan. "Keep an eye on them." Before approximately collapsing on his bed, unconscious.

He thought that he would at least get a few hours of sleep but,

"Bryan..." A voice called his name in a hushed tone.

Bryan paid no mind to the voice that called his name, his body, and brain still too tired to respond or react. It also didn't seem threatening so he shrugged it off to get some more sleep.

"Bryan." It repeated, followed by a poke on the cheek.

He groaned at the action but still didn't seem threatening. He tried to go back to unconsciousness.

"Bryan!"

That was the sound that startled him awake. His head jerked to the source of the sound. Everything was a blur at first so he blinked until the blurred images began forming into shapes, then figures, until finally, it turned into a...little girl?

A little girl with red pigtails and emerald green eyes.

Oh, it was Circus Baby that was previously held captive by a certain golden rabbit with purple eyes. She was staring at him with narrowed green eyes, a small frown etched on her faceplates. "Huh? Wha?" Bryan murmured tiredly. "What is it, Baby?" He sat up and rubbed the sleep off his eyes, a yawn rising in his throat. "The others told me to wake you up." The sleep-deprived man yawned. "What for?" He asked. "For something, now get up!" She replied vaguely. Bryan didn't question it though because he was too tired and was barely able to process the entire conversation they had. He got up and stretched a bit, covering his mouth when another yawn escaped his lips. Placing his hand in his pocket, he took his phone and stared at the lid screen for a long period of time. In bold letters, it said:

4:06 AM

XX /XX /XX

You have XX Notifications