Chapter 9

Rita's pov

Who was he?

"You bastard! How dare you walk into our room? How dare you raise your hand to me? Do you know who I am? If not, you'll regret the disrespect you've shown upon me, when I introduce myself to you, painfully!" Nicolai promised him as the waiter stood before him, not taking him seriously at all.

"What will you do? Fuck me in the ass too? If that's the case, then there is a problem. Because you'll lack a dick when I introduce myself to you," he told him, walking towards him.

Nicolai yelled after the guards, which made the waiter laugh, though I was starting to doubt he was a waiter. "They should start getting slaughtered," he said, licking his index finger and holding it in the air, "now."

I screamed, holding my hands on my ears, as I heard gunshots and explosions. "Who are you?" Nicolai asked confused, while his hand went to his back before pointing a gun at him.

"Capo Alessi sent me to take you where you belong to, hell, next to your brother," he smiled deranged, taking a step towards him, which resulted in Nicolai shooting the waiter.

Groaning, he stumbled back before shooting Nicolai's arms. "Do you think I'm stupid enough to walk in here without a steel vest?" he asked as he stepped on his hand that held the gun. Then, he kicked the gun away from his hand.

"I can give you money, I can make you rich." Nicolai tried to save his ass, begging for his life.

"And I can give you your dick for a late starter, how does that sound?" The waiter didn't look like he could be bought. He was like on a mission, ready to accomplish it at all costs.

"What do you want? I can give you everything you want! I can give you my wife! Take her!" he offered me to him, noticing he wasn't interested in money, making me gasp.

"To hell with you!" I cried, curling up in bed, looking at them scared. The waiter looked at me, making me shrink more back in bed.

Then, he looked at Nicolai with disdain in his eyes, asking him, "You want to give me your wife in return for your life?"

Nicolai nodded his head without wasting a second. "What do you have to say, Mrs. Volkov?" he asked me, his eyes still set on Nicolai.

"I didn't deserve this ..." I hiccuped, shaking my head, sobbing.

"You didn't," he agreed with me, grabbing Nicolai by his hair, dragging him towards me, before throwing him in front of my bed on the ground.

"Apologize," he demanded, stepping on Nicolai, who was on all fours, and pulling his hair, so that his head was craned back and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry ..." Nicolai muttered in pain, his arms bleeding, his once white shirt red. "I think he's sincere," the servant hummed sarcastically, "but do you accept his apology?"

Biting my lip, I shook my head, looking at Nicolai with hatred. He treated me like dirt, and made me suffer in such a short period of time.

There was no forgiveness for what he'd done and what he'd to me if he wasn't interrupted by the stranger in the room.

"Hmm, maybe you should beg harder? Maybe then, she'll accept your apology?" the waiter suggested, pulling his hair more, making him hiss in pain.

"My darling wife, I'm sorry for hurting you," he gritted out, his face red from pain. "Why don't we forget the little cut and thrust between us and move on, huh?"

"Why don't you just man up and take what he's planned with you, huh? Because I'll never forgive you!"I spat, wiping my tears away and shaking my head.

"I think you got me wrong, I just thought you deserve an apology, I'll kill him anyway, no matter if you accept his apology or not," the waiter explained, kicking him onto the ground.