PROLOGUE

Date: 11/20/20

(First Book Cover <3 ^)

"NAZE?! WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS?!"

"I had no choice."

"I TRUSTED YOU! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH DAMN EVERYTHING I HAVE! I FUCKING TREATED YOU AS MY FAMILY! I FUCKING ACCEPTED YOU WITHOUT ANY HESITATION! AND AT THE FUCKING END OF EVERYTHING THAT I DID FOR YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GIVE ME?! YOU EVEN DECEIVED MY FUCKING COMRADES THAT THEY HAVE A CHANCE IN THIS DAMN SHITTY WORLD, THAT THEY CAN FUCKING CHANGE!"

"You can still trust me. You can still trust me with everything. It's not only you and the others who treated me as a family, I treated you as a family as well, we treated you. I accepted you after all the things you have done, even if you wanted to kill me. I didn't even want this to happen, I wish it didn't happen but we're here already and we can't turn back now. You can change too, you still have a chance if you show the world that you can change, they will accept you too the way I accepted you."

"L-LIES, LIES, FUCKING LIES! W-WHY WOULD I T-TRUST A FUCKING LIAR LIKE YOU?! W-WHY WOULD I FUCKING B-BELIEVE IN YOUR SHITTY L-LIES?! W-WHY WOULD I FUCKING BELIEVE IN THE SHITTY W-WORDS YOU DAMN PEOPLE SAY?! I-I WILL NEVER CHANGE! T-THIS IS WHO I AM NOW! T-THIS IS HOW I G-GREW UP! I-I WILL NEVER ACCEPT A-ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN!"

"Please! You don't have to do this anymore! You don't need to struggle or suffer anymore! You don't need to hide and keep the pain! Just please stop! Please! Please believe in me! I won't harm you! We won't harm you anymore! So please, please stop!"

"N-NO! Y-YOU! YOU STOP!"

"SHIGARKAI TOMURA!"

"MIDORIYA IZUKU!"

This is a Boku No Hero Academia Fanfic. The only members left in the League of Villains are Shigaraki Tomura, Toga Himeko, Dabi, Spinner and Giran. The League of Villains had escaped the hands of the Pro Heroes and found a new hide-out and started to make a plan on how to kill the U.A. Students and the other Pro Heroes. What will the Heroes do to make sure that everyone is safe? Will the League of Villains find a way to kill the Students and Heroes? Can the Pro Heroes protect everyone from the evil hands of the League of Villains? Or will the League of Villains succeed with their plans? Stay tuned for more updates.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: *word count: 410*

Kon'nichiwa!

I hope you're having a great day. I know I announced before that I will post my first story after 3 days or a week last November 9, but if you heard the news from what happen here at Cagayan and Isabela in the Philippines, I'm from Cagayan and we got flooded and lost signal and current for 5 days and me and my family cleaned our house for 5 days, and as for yesterday I have finally had the time to use my gadgets. So now I'm here publishing the first part of the story I made and continuing it. Yehey!

So, the prologue that I made is different from the other prologues that the other writers do, the prologue isn't the introduction of the story, it's just like a trailer in the movies (it's a note for everyone in case you guys get lost). And while the unquoted text after it is the explanation of the story. I can't think of any introduction so I just choose the best conversation of the two boys in the chapters so that's how I made my prologue.

So, the First Chapter won't be that long but I'll try to entertain you guys with this crappy story I made, and yet I hope you'll like it. The U.A. Students are going to be 2nd Years and a lot of things changed with them, it'll be explained in the story though so, yeah, I won't explain that much.

Chapter One will be about the League of Villains and an unexpected caller. And it's No one's POV.

That's all for today! Stay tuned for more updates! Arigatogozaimashita! Sayonara!