The start of Aldera Middle School

(Deku has a snout filled with canine teeth just like a dog, for this he will continuously be discriminated against)

The ups and downs of war

Midoriya was being transported to Japan because it wouldn't be safe in the USA due to riots and violence against veterans, Midoriya was watching the news and saw the endless violence in America. It reminded him of wartime, as he pulled out a photo of the first of many wars that he was involved in. It had shown him being tortured before the bombing at the napalm part, though it was years ago the wounds still burnt like they were freshly applied, he sat in silence while the soldiers around him told stories about their experience.

When it got to Midoriya, he told them his story, showed the dog tags and photos to prove it, and he told them about his ways of eating for survival. As it turns out, Midoriya couldn't eat animal meat like chicken, cow, or pig, only human. This terrified the other soldiers and they said they could give him a name to which he replied "No need I already have one. I was known as The Cruel Cannibal." "Wait so that wasn't just a tale our parents told us to make us behave?" A curious soldier asked "No Michaelson, it wasn't"

Time skip

Midoriya was now in front of his house and when he walked in there was one problem that he saw. A picture of his mother.

An introduction to the Bakugou's

"I can't fucking escape you can I, you bitch?" Midoriya asked of the photo as he picked it up and punched it into a wall with anger, he walked upstairs to set up his room, then he went to the attic to see if there was anything that he could use. He did and it was perfect. A cabinet that he could use, there were 3 rectangles of glass to hold 4 pieces of weaponry(rifle on top, Karambit, and Handgun on the left and machete on the right), he just had to get screws in there, there was also a drawer underneath it and a mirror along with it, then it would be all set, but something else had caught his eye "Is that a fucking armor stand?" He asked before taking off his ghillie suit and putting it on the armor stand.

Time skip to 5:30 PM

*Knock Knock Knock* "Time to meet the neighbors. What a joy" yelling was heard inside the house "Katsuki answer the fucking door!" "Fuck off! I'm not answering jack shit, bitch!" Midoriya muttered to himself "Yeah what a time to be alive" "WHAT DO YOU WANT, ASSHOLE?!" The spiky-haired blonde screeched at him "Jeez, kid I just wanted to know if it was ok to burn something at this time of year?" Midoriya questioned the blonde-haired prick "Yeah it is you old geezer!" followed by the slam of a door "Welp, we is having a bonfire tonight boys" Midoriya said in a mocking southern USA accent.

Time skip to 9 PM

"Hey what in the fuck are you doing? She first owned this house you disrespectful cun-" ??? said before she was cut off "This woman was my mother, who abused me, sold me to a man who experimented on me, and got me involved with the army, creating decades of trauma, torture, and pain. She was the disrespectful one." Midoriya explained calmly "What year is your son in?" "Okay, well my name is Mitsuki and he's in his second year of middle school at Aldera Middle school" "Thank you Mitsuki, I will be joining him soon," Midoriya told her.

The second year of middle school

Izuku woke up as a 13-year-old boy and contacted the school, after they agreed to it he asked to be put in the same class as Katsuki Bakugou to which they said yes to that, then they gave him the uniform and sent him on his way he went into the male toilets and got changed, while the principal went to Bakugous teacher and told him that the class would be getting a new student soon, he also gave him the background check that they did on Izuku. As Midoriya was running to his class he found out that the school was noisy. Very noisy. He walked up to the door and knocked on the door with a muffled "Ah there he is. Here is our new student Izuku Midoriya, come in!" Izuku followed orders "He has come from a war-stricken zone, so please don't make fun of him. Izuku please introduce yourself to the class," the teacher asked of him "Yes Sir! My name is Izuku Midoriya, but please refer to me as Midoriya. If you have any questions about the war I was involved with or about my quirk then ask now or in private with me. That is all." As soon as he finished his sentence all the hands in the class shot up "Sir do we have time for this?" "Eh screw it. FREE PERIOD!!" Some smartass decided to ask "How were you involved in the war? That must mean that you did some fighting." "Well funny story. The neighbors' kids and I were fighting and their mother and father came out and started to beat me ruthlessly, so in a panic and whilst being blinded by rage, I stabbed one and slit the throat of the other and the noise that the mother made haunts me to this day, as it turns out they were both spies for the enemy. I am technically a murderer." Midoriya answered.

"Silence"

Who's All Might?

As the class was scared shitless, 2 people still had their hands up. Two brave souls who were either not fazed by death or just figured out that Midoriya was lying another student slowly rose their hand "Ah! Yes, the girl who just raised her hand." He said pointing at her "How could you do that you monster?!" She screamed getting tears running down her face "Well, what do you want to do with villains?" He retorted "Get rid of the-" "Exactly. You do the same thing with villains as I did with those 'happy couples'. Get rid of them. Honestly, and you call me a monster while you're being blinded by hypocrisy and corruption. Yeah, I'm a monster that deserves to be killed, but I'm not as bad as YOU. Alright next!" He suddenly changed tones from laced with poison to cheery "You!" "What do you think about All Might?" The student with stone hair "All Might? Who's that?" ... "WHAAAAAAT!!!!" The entire class yelled, "He's the strongest man ever and you don't know him?" "Oooohhhh him. He's okay I guess." Midoriya replied with a deadpanned expression.

My quirk?

"Ok, so the last one is... Katsuki is that you?" Midoriya questioned the same boy he saw yesterday "What quirk do you have, you bastard?! You were like 50 yesterday and now you're my age? What the fuck is going on!? TELL ME BITCH!" "Okay, it is you. My quirk allows me to heal myself when near death, however, it forces my reflexes to heal my body right after death. I don't consider a quirk, but a curse. This 'curse' also mixes my genes with numerous animals who have tremendous amounts of speed, reflect time, power, stamina, and senses, but this comes with a drawback. I cannot eat normal meat like chicken and beef. Only human."

"...Wh-what?" "How do you consider it a curse? That's an awesome op quirk!"

"Not a curse? I had an abusive mother who sold me to scientists running tests on me and others to which I killed them and ate them for nutrients, at the age of 13, I was chosen to fight in the Vietnam War, where I was tortured for 11 years before being hit with a carpet bombing. Does it sound like a dream now?" Midoriya replied to the anonymous voice in the back of the class "N-nevermind"

3rd Year

As the months went on Midoriya became more distant from his classmates and started to pick on him. "So Bakugou and Midoriya are going to U.A, right?" Midoriya could feel the anger emanating from Bakugou and the rest of his classmates "This psychopath... this villain... this criminal going to the best school in the state? No, we can't have that, now can we? That would be funding a FUCKING VILLAIN!!!" Bakugou yelled as he blew up Midoriyas' desk, however, Midoriya didn't move "Do you know what my pain feels like Bakugou?" "I don't care!" "Hm, you can have it for a full minute, let's see what happens." At that moment Bakugou could feel a great surge of power and an even greater surge of pain. Organs were damaged, there was a burning sensation on his shoulder blades and a feeling like he was being stabbed in all directions, though his mind took the worst turn, all the years of trauma caught up with him, the bombings, the bodies, the gunshots, the meals, the countless friends all gone. "Hasn't even been 15 seconds and he hasn't had the night terrors yet. I'll leave them with him." Midoriya took the pain back "I'll give you a trial of the night terrors. Goodnight" 5 minutes later Bakugou woke up and couldn't stand "Give that shit back." Midoriya grabbed his bag and started to walk out of the class before...

The comment and final step

"Hey Deku, do the world a favor and jump off the roof." Bakugou spoke with poison laces words, not holding back his true feelings "Okay. See you guys later"

Later on the roof

"Is that Bakugou? HEY BAKUGOU!" Midoriya yelled, "What are you doing up there you shitty extra!?" Bakugou yelled back with a hint of concern in his voice "You told me to jump off, so I will" "Wait no!" But it was too late, as he was falling he yelled out "NOT THE FIRST NOR THE LAST, KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" before cackling like a mad man then hitting the cold hard concrete with the deafening cracking of bones.

Hey guys? It failed

"No ... NOOO. I STARTED IT AND HE ENDED IT!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" Bakugou screamed out in pain "Awww did a widdle bully develop some kind of positive feelings for the 'psycho', the 'villain, the 'criminal' how cute. You piece of fucking shit. I hope you don't get into U.A" his last words dripping with venom

1761 words