Truth or Dare

An exciting night

"So then, spin the bottle to choose?" Mina asked the group, excited for the night ahead. Everyone nods. Mina spins the bottle, it lands on Kirishima "Truth or Dare?" Our alien queen asks "Dare because I'm manly!" The rock hard boy replied (I had to, I'm sorry) "Kiss whoever your crush is" she said with a hopeful squeal, without a second thought he walked over to Sero and pecked him on the cheeks, Sero blushing hard "I....Okay then. At least get me on the lips." Sero says, flirt-mocking Kirishima, who was walking away, stops dead in his tracks, slowly turns around, walks towards Sero, picks him up and makes out with him "Okay Christ, save it for tonight boys" Mina says interrupting them, with a jealous tone in her voice "Awww did you want him for yourself?" Jiro mocked her before spinning the bottle "Yes Jiro, I would've loved him properly unlike that faggot of a boy he's concentrated on." 5 minutes later Mina was in her room, crying, with a slap mark on her face.

*Midoriya's POV*

"Urrrrrggghhh why do they have to be so noisy? I'm coming down off my high." My stomach rumbles "Gimme some fucking food, bro." I grumble before exiting my dorm "Tsuyu. Truth or Dare?" I hear Kaminari ask "I told you to call me Tsu and Dare." The frog girl responds "I dare you to knock on Midoriya's door." "Too easy." At this point I was raiding the pantry for food "Oi. We got no food, so I'm going to the shops to get some. Bye."

Interrupted

*Kaminari POV*

"Oi. We got no food, so I'm going to the shops to get some. Bye." Midoriya told the class, we watched him leave and not one second after he closed the door, Tsu said to me "I'll raise you one. I'll go into his room." This surprised me as Tsu didn't really come off as the type to raise someone's bet if she got the chance to. But here we are. "Okay then." As she got up the rest of the group did as well "Be careful everybody. You don't know how dark a person's past can be." Aizawa told us with a somewhat sad tone "Pfffft. How bad could it be? We aren't going to find weapons in there." Uraraka joked "You really forgot that he only eats human flesh, didn't you?" Bakugou asked "Oh... Maybe we shouldn't go in." I started to say "Wimps, it's a dare. The doors locked, huh? I'll punch it open, then." Kirishima said as he punched the door open with a deafening crack "Don't say I didn't warn you." Aizawa creepily said.

*3rd person POV*

As the 4 students (Tsu, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Uraraka) walked into the boys room, the first thing to hit them was the strong, earthy smell of Snoop Dogg Master Kush™, as they looked around the room, they noticed a few things: there was music playing on a loop quietly, there was a two old pictures of people next to lit candles, one with a shot glass filled with whiskey and the other with an open can of apple cider on the opposite side of the candles. The group had observed what the pictures were on, it was a weapons cabinet "Woah guys, these weapons must be ancient." Uraraka said in awe "Yoooo, he's got more booze down here." Kirishima exclaimed grabbing out 2 bottles of whiskey and 6 cans of cider with a grin "I'm back!" Midoriya yelled from downstairs.

Scolded

*Midoriya POV*

I was walking back to the dorms, covered in blood from my latest meal, he was a criminal anyway so it didn't matter. I heard some ruckus from the dorms "Woah guys, these weapons must be ancient." 'Those motherfuckers, I tell them not to go into my room and they ignore me. Bastards.' I walk up to the door "I'm back!" I yell as I open it. Aizawa was looking at me "Yeah sorry about the blood. It's all dry and I'm gonna be honest, I'm not good at clean up." He looked at me with any even more concerned face "What?! It was a criminal, so it's okay right?" I ask, looking at him suddenly his eyes shot up the stairs "They're up there aren't they? In my room." I ask he lets out a long sigh "Yeah. I warned them not to go up there, but you kids don't listen to me, do you?" He questioned "You watch your tone young man. I'll deal with the home intruders." I said before walking to my dorm, I walked past the group of 4 "Hey Midoriya!" Uraraka greeted, I did nothing, said nothing, and didn't acknowledge her.

I opened my door and noticed the 2 bottles of whiskey and 6 cans of cider gone. I was pissed. I slammed the door and walked into the common room "You four. With me. NOW." I ordered "Which 4 Midobro?" Kirishima stupidly asked "Kirishima, Kaminari, Tsuyu, Uraraka. With me now." I repeated. They walked up to me, I walked them to my dorm "Put the booze you stole on the floor. You fuck faces went into my room, where I keep weapons, booze, and other things that could harm you, you really thought that it was a good idea?" I ask "Kinda... I just wanted to see your room." Uraraka muttered, blushing "I eat people for Christ's sake. Would you willing go into a cannibals house?" I asked the idiots "Why do you even have alcohol in there?" Kaminari asked "You know what? Keep the drinks. They wouldn't like it now you've contaminated it." I tell them coldly "Just piss off."

"Just piss off." That's when my day went from shit to worse than shit, Uraraka piped up to my displeasure "You said they. Who?" "People who were important to me. Friends." I replied, walking back into my room slamming the door "Why me?" I ask.

A crush

"Why me?" I kneel down at the candles and pictures "I'm sorry you had to see that. Everyday you aren't here with me I realise how empty my life is, I don't want to go back to the army, I have been recognised as a psychopath by therapists. I want to join you two. I want to die." I had finished, tears running down my face. I notice something that I should've beforehand "Toru Hagakure, you tell nobody about this. Oh...nevermind, shit 'Nam really fucked me up." What I didn't know is that Toru Hagakure, the sneaky, invisa-bitch was actually in there, and ready to tell everyone about what she saw.

I walk out of my room, before heading to the common area, where the idiots where still playing Truth or Dare "Hey asshats, I'll be watching the TV." I informed them politely "Tch. Whatever, twat." Bakugou quietly replied. I sat down on the couch and loaded up Kayo, I scrolled through the sports until I found Rugby Union "All Blacks, where are you?" I mutter to myself "There we are. Scotland VS All Blacks." I sat there for about an hour before "Hey Deku, can I talk to you over here?" Uraraka questioned "Yeah sure." I follow her into the corridor "So what's u-" I got cut off by her smashing her lips into mine, I push her off "Yo what the fuck you doing, fool?" I ask her before she grabbed the part where my cock was meant to be "What? Where is your dick?" She asked as if she was the victim "It got cut off when I was younger." I respond backing off back to the Rugby Union game. Just in case I got back-up "Yo! Kirishima, I got a sport that I think you would like, wanna watch it with me?" I yelled "Huh? Yeah okay, I'll try it out." He told me walking over to the couch. "Well then, let's make it interesting. New Zealand VS Japan, hey? Battle of the home countries." I said scrolling over to the appropriate match.

1351 words