FUCK. THE. DORMS.

The parent problem

As Aizawa said the words 'Parents or Guardians' Midoriya knew that he was fucked "Sir, can I talk to you after class?" Midoriya questioned eagerly "*sigh* Fine. It better be important." Aizawa mumbled back, half-asleep "Thank you."

*Midoriya POV*

"Thank you" 'Holy shit, I may not be fucked after all. I have gotten much better at acting like a cinnamon roll, I hope that sticks' "You know what Midoriya? If it's so important then you can tell me now. IN FRONT OF THE CLASS." My stupid ass teacher told me, but I ain't backing down "S-sure. So my mother is dead and my father ran off when I was born, so I currently live by myself. I have neither parent nor a guardian unless you find my father via a blood test. In that case, I will gladly track him down." I realize that I just did something called 'opening up', this is good. These cretins will trust me more. Great. "Midoriya, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. With moving in, you need to contact Nedzu" Aizawa said in a somewhat apologetic tone "Don't apologize. She treated me like a dog, kept me in a cage for 4 years, rarely fed me and beat me, before selling me to scientists who tortured me." I said blankly 'Thanks, you cunt. I just revealed my entire fucking backstory. Yay' I thought to myself.

I look around the classroom to see looks of sympathy staring at me in the face without any sense of fear "That reminds me of an old criminal case. This New Zealander mother abused her child, sold him to kidnappers, then got captured by the army for war. But that couldn't be you, because it was over 180 years ago." A black-haired girl informed the class. I got curious "Anything else about this case? Any stories, reports, different names?" I asked as if, wanting to be investigated by the class, police, government detectives. "You can contact the library or police for more information. I know the name though, he was called 'The Cruel Cannibal', he was in the Vietnam War." The girl continued "Okay. Thank you." I said politely

Packing up

Thank God the day is over, I think that Bakugou knows about T.C.C (The Cruel Cannibal) but let's hope that he's not smart enough to figure it out. As I was walking to my house a certain slimy motherfucker was behind me, I noticed him and immediately took action, first I noted the parts of him that was a solid 'Eyes and a jaw' I thought to myself, I pulled out a combat knife that I learned to have on my person at all times, went for the eyes first, sliced one and ripped out the other, next I went for the jaw, at this point the villain was pleading for mercy, but I knew better, if I show mercy then he will commit crimes again. That was the problem with heroes. They show mercy, they give another chance to the ones that commit crimes. That is why I kill these villains, so they don't have another chance. I cut off his lower jaw, so he can no longer talk "DIE BY MY HAND, FOOL." I told him before being rudely interrupted by a certain hero 'Of course he has to be here. God fucking dammit.' "I AM HERE!" All Might yelled "I did your job for you. You're welcome." I coldly told him "WHY IS THERE BLOOD? ARE YOU HURT?" Annoy Might screamed until he looked at the villain.

Time skip

Christ, I'm finally home. Today was painful, surely it can't get worse *Creak* 'Someone's upstairs, the most common mistake that people make is yelling, so silence is key.' I think to myself. I start to slowly climb up the stairs, combat knife in my hand, not making a sound at all. As I get to the top, I see AFO staring directly at me "I need that molecular quirk back for a little errand. Okay?" He asks in a raspy voice "Yeah sure. All Might is working at U.A and can I please have the carpet bomb quirk back? I'm starting to miss it and it didn't really contribute to the war flashbacks." I ask eagerly "Yeah okay. Fine with me." He said before doing a deal worse than drugs. "Aight peace my dude." I say before watching him disappear into the shadows.

I look at my blanket and cabinet with a few plastic bags in the corner "I can do this." I said confidently. I put the alcohol in one bag (Not the shitty one use bags, the better bags with the waterproof bottoms, but times 3 size), the guns and blanket in another, and I will make another trip for the cabinet. I dropped the bags on a bed that wasn't being used by anyone, and made my way back to my house, picked up the cabinet with both hands, and rested on my shoulders like I was doing deadlifts. I walked into the dorms, to put down the cabinet in front of my door, then I pushed it in, keeping it a bit off the ground so it wouldn't scratch the floor. "Phew. Finally finished...ish." I said proudly to myself, I still need to fill the cabinet with the guns and booze, put the pictures of dead soldiers on the cabinet, then put a candle and a bottle of whiskey and cider next to them.

Do not disturb

I had a look around the place for Post It notes, after 10 minutes, I finally found one, then I stuck it to my room door and wrote on it "On the roof. Do not disturb. -Izuku" then started to make my way to the roof with a pack of durries, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a homemade Gatorade bong, and a lighter. With nothing and no one to disturb me. So I thought. I suddenly remembered something "Oh shit. The other kids are coming in too, hey?" I say to no one in particular "Meh. I don't give two fucks." As I light up the bong, I feel the good lazy rush going to my brain "Duuuude, I need a fucking bean bag. Comfy shit or something" as I take a sip of the Daniels. I finish my ciggy before heading to my dorm, or well, I tried. "Hey! Deku, a few of us are playing truth or dare. Wanna play with us?" Uraraka asked "Nah it's all good, I gonna sleep. Peace." I replied "O-okay goodn-night."

*Jiro POV*

I was playing Truth or Dare with the group, the next thing I know, Uraraka was crying on my shoulder and hugging me "I guess he said no then" Mina said as if it wasn't obvious, before hugging the clump of tears and sadness before..."How can you even like him? Like what's up with the snout? Dirty fucking mutt." A purple piece of shit said. STARES. "Go to sleep, it's past your bedtime." Aizawa mumbled to M***ta, at the same time Midoriya walked downstairs with earphones in his ears, bouncing to the beat of 'Survival of the Fittest' by Mobb Deep, he walked to the freezer, reached down the back, grabbed a bottle of vodka, noticed the class was watching, and said three words "You see nothing." before walking back upstairs. This only made Uraraka's crush grow larger. "Well let's continue with the game." Kaminari said like nothing happened.

1256 words