Mondo Butter

Mondo looked at me, shocked. "Yeah. It was him, nobody else is that strong." I said looking down. "W-What the hell are you getting at, bruh?" Mondo said to me, his expression gave away the answer. "Judging by your expression, were we right, Owada?" Kyoko asked in a monotone voice.

Makoto trembled. "So.. its.." He gasped. I nodded slowly. Suddenly, we were interrupted by Taka screaming. "No! It isn't him! It couldnt be my friend! Please!" Taka said as he ran up to him. "Please tell them all how wrong they are! Your innocent, right? Why are you all trying to frame him?" Taka asked us.

I sighed, slightly wavering. "Hey, Makoto. Can we explain together, man?" I asked him in a slightly depressed tone. "Sure.. with this, we'll conclude who did it." Makoto replied. He then did the weird hand motions again. "Chihiro was carrying some supplies in a duffle bag and Celestia happened to see him. But he was in a rush." Makoto said.

"She then went into the locker rooms, but managed to get into the boys locker room. How? Because Chihiro really was a boy." I said putting my hands on the podium. Were we really gonna do this every trial or? "Someone was there, waiting for him. Then, while he wasnt looking, the killer crushed the poor boys head in." Makoto crossed his arms.

"The killer then began flipping the evidence, trying to confuse us. Then, walked away." Makoto said. "But, Byakuya happened to notice, and fucked up the crime scene because hes an asshole." I said rolling my eyes. Byakuya looked angry when I said that. "But, there is only one male person that strong. Mondo, your the killer who did it!" Me and Makoto shouted in unison.

Everyone, once again, was shocked how we figured that out. Probably because we looked at the crime scene for longer then 5 seconds. "So.. you are the killer. TELL ME, FRIEND, WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE?!" Taka begged Mondo. Then Mondo explained his backstory, you already know it and the author is too lazy to write everything down, so yeah.

Then Monokuma explained Chihiro- okay whatever, let's just get to the point of the chapter. Monokuma spun around in his seat. "VOTES ARE IN AND- ow!" Monokuma fell off his throne. It seemed one of his limbs made him trip. "Damn, I need to think before I spin.." Monokuma groaned scratching the back of his neck. "VOTES ARE IN, MONDO OWADA IN THE LOCKEROOM WITH A DUMBBELL!"

"Voting yourself was a humble act, Taka! But dont do it again! The rest of you did as I said, congrats!" Monokuma cheered. "Let's give it everything we got! I-Its punishment time!" Monokuma said as he.. stuttered for some reason. But whatever, I need to cuddle Makoto. This fanfic needs filler.

♡After execution♡
I fell to my knees as Makoto caught my stupid ass. Once again.. I couldnt process what happened. My ears were drowned out by heart breaking screams.

//////////////
So the reason why Monokuma hesitates everytime is because he has slight humanity. The first him(the one that exploded) was the robot. The one now is a mind controlled human, so at the end, he'll be back to normal.
Also, do you want me to pull a nagito on Y/N? Cause she can if you guys want- y'know have a mental breakdown during the trial or somethin.