The Ending of Hell

Okay so Genocider Syo is back, and the author wanted to get this finale over with, so she doesnt get a scene. I.. stayed silent the entire time. Theres.. no point in living if the people who cared about you are dead, right? I looked at my podium, then at Makoto. He looked so pretty.

"Alright! So heres a new rule! If all of you vote me off, then I lose and your out of here! However, if even one of you votes Makoto off, you get to live in peace for your whole life!" Junko stated, finally sounding normal. Of course I wasnt gonna vote him off but.. everyone else seemed to be thinking about it.

"Ugh! Hagakure, you cant always rely on your talent! So just snap out of it and pull it together!" Makoto yelled at Hiro, he seemed to realize something, then nod. "Your right!" Hiro ran out of his podium. The author forgot what he said to Hina, so she doesnt get lines.

"Togami, your family may be dead, but you can start a new one yourself! You can start over!" Makoto shouted at Byakuya. Byakuya seemed shocked, then smirked. They both talked a little bit, while I just spaced out. "HELL YEAH! IM GOING WITH YOU TOO, MASTER TOGAMI!" Syo stuck her long ass tongue out.

"Monokuma!" "E-Eh?!" Monokuma noticed Makoto. "Junko has no power over you! She cant tell you what to do! You may have took part in the masterminding, but you were controlled! It never was your fault, and I apologize for anything I may have said to hurt you!" Makoto shouted at him. Monokuma looked shocked, then nodded.

"SERIOUSLY?! YOUR LEAVING ME TOO?!" Junko screamed. Monokuma looked at Junko one more time before running to where everyone else was. "Y/N.." Makoto turned to me. I looked up at him, "W-Wha.." Makoto grabbed my hands gently.

"I'm right here for you, okay? Even if your whole family died, I will always be your hope. We can start your family over together, alright?" Makoto smiled at me, I looked at him. "S-Sure, but what if you die out there.. then.. then.." I was cut off by him cupping my cheeks.

"I wont die for you, okay? I'll be right beside you til the end. I love you, and even death wont stop me from that." Makoto calmly smiled, "Now, let's start the L/N family over together." Makoto said, my voice wavered. I then nodded, my eyes watering. "O-Okay.." "That's what I like to hear.." Makoto pecked me on the lips and I ran off.

"Kyoko, your father may be dead, but he never wanted this! I'm sure he'd need you to survive as well!" Makoto shouted. "True, but I barely knew the man.." "Just trust me! He'd want his daughter to be alive." Makoto said. "Your right.. you know, Makoto. You dont deserve the title Ultimate Lucky student. Instead, I think you should be the Ultimate Hope." (HHHHHHH I ALMOST SAID ULTIMATE DETECTIVE)

We all looked at Junko, her and Makoto proceeded to have a verbal fight for a few minutes before she sighed. Then started laughing manically. "KYAHAHAHAHAHA! SO DESPAIR INDUCING, I LOST! NOW, I CAN GO OUT WITH STYLE!" Junko looked so insane in that moment. "Wait! The whole point of this was for everyone to go free!" Makoto tried to reason.

"Yeah, you cant just fuck-" "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I WANTED THIS, NOW C'MON! GIVE IT TO ME BABY, LETS GIVE IT EVERYTHING WR GOT, IIIIIIITS PUNISHMENT TIME!" Junko pressed the button. Let's hope this wouldnt be too cruel..

♡After punishment♡
What the fuck.. what the fuck..

///////////////////
Okay, I'm not done yet. It's time for the epilogue! Also, I'm starting to have a massive crush on Yuki Maeda and I dont know why.