Epilouge

So.. Junko was dead now I guess. I.. couldnt really give a shit. Why would i? The air purifier fucking combusted like she said it would, it was kinda hard to go in there considering Taka fucking died in there. But i still went in anyway, we went to where we came from. A sense of nostalgia hit me as i looked around.

Everyone, who were my former classmates, were dead as hell. Hey, least they are all in a better place now, right? Makoto stood beside me. We waited for everyone, most of them wanted to look around one last time. Monokuma was coming with us. He may have been a former Ultimate Despair, but he could have a second chance.

After all, he didnt do shit, that was all Junko. I looked at the circle door, "So were leaving, huh?" I smirked at Makoto. He looked up at me, he then giggled. "Yeah, I'm happy. My childhood friend and I are gonna get married, after all!" Makoto dreamily said.

"Calm down, man. We need to make sure it's not a fucking radioactive wedding at least." I crossed my arms. "Heh, I know. I meant after we save the world from its impending doom." Makoto scratched his hair nervously.

"So, do you wanna live together?" Makoto put his head on my shoulder. "Well, to spend every hour of my life with you would be nice. So my answer is yes." I answered. "But i cant believe we fucking won! You, me, and the others are the best fucking pogchamps! Absolute poggers, motherfucker!" I cheered.

Makoto snickered, "Fine, I guess you are my little pogchamp. Come here." Makoto referenced, holding out his arms. I snickered, "Yasssss! Now I get to post on reddit again!" I ran into Makotos arms, laughing. "Life with you is gonna be perfect, angel." Makoto grinned.

"Heh, thanks for the nickname." I buried my face into his shoulder. "You know.. I dont really regret coming here. Even if this place was such hell.. even if death was around every corner.. it brought me you. And.. if I had the opportunity to do this all again, just to see you.. I would." Makoto looked at me, his eyes full of love.

"I agree.. to be honest, I'm glad someone like you exist. Nobody.. ever got me, besides you. I guess that's why I get so overprotective sometimes, because I'm afraid of losing my own hope.. you.." I sadly looked away, suddenly.. Makoto pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed back of course. He then pulled away. "Listen.. I'm never leaving you, alright? I swear on my life, I will be with you til the end. Here.. in our nursing home.. and in the afterlife." Makoto rubbed my back, then pet my hair.

I relaxed in his arms, he then began humming.

I eventually fell asleep, maybe a few hours with him before we finally got out of here would be okay. He then paused, and perked up my chin.

"I love you, Y/N."

//////////////////////////
AYYYYYYYEEEEEE! Sorry for not posting as soon as I could, Pekora is gonna stream DDLC at 1:00 in the morning. Shion is also streaming it. But woo! This book was a journey! Final question though, before I move in to my Hajime x Reader. What? You thought this shit was done? You thought I'd never write again? Fuck no. Anyway, what was your favorite chapter? Can you explain why?