2

"Good morning, Eunra."

She looked up and saw his older brother, Hajun.

"Hmm, good morning." Hajun raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, rude." Eunra slammed the newspaper on the table.

"For your information, if you keep acting like this the whole time, you won't get yourself a boyfriend." Hajun sips his hot chocolate. Eunra raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean acting like this?"

"Cold, heartless and selfish." She clenches her jaw.

"First of all, you're wrong."

"Second, I'm the friendliest person in the office." Hajun grinned.

"Yeah, like dad always told you to be nice with the clients."

Hajun is Eunra's only sibling. He used to work with Mr.Kim but now he has his own company. Eunra doesn't really know about his brother's company but all she knows is that it is one of the most successful companies in South Korea.

"I am nice. But some of them are just annoying." he chuckles.

"You're talking about yourself, is it?" Eunra turns to Hajun, glaring at him.

He grinned and glances at his wristwatch.

"I think it's time for me to go to work now. See you later!" He waves at her.

Stupid Hajun.

-

Eunra went to work as usual that day. Everything went perfectly fine until Mr.Kim came in.

"Eunra." She looks up to see her dad and the white-haired man from yesterday, giving her the sweetest smile.

"Oh, yeah. I know this guy." Mr.Kim gives her a he-is-our-guest look. Eunra forces a smile.

"This is Mr.Na Jaemin." Eunra exchange handshakes with him.

"Our company is collaborating with Mr.Na's company to build the Starfall Hotel." Mr.Kim explained.

As far as she knows, Starfall Hotel is one of the biggest project that have been held by her dad's company.

"Oh, okay." 

There was a moment of an awkward silence.

Mr.Kim looks at Eunra who looks at Mr.Na who looks at Mr.Kim.

"Eunra? What are you waiting for? Go make a coffee for Mr.Na." 

"Oh, I thought-"

"Eunra." 

Okay fine fine, dad. Seriously, I am not Mr.Kim's secretary!!

Urgh, stupid white-haired guy.

She forced a smile at Mr.Na and walked away with frustration.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Na. She's the youngest so she has been learning." Mr.Kim apologize.

"No, no. It is fine, Mr.Kim. Its okay." He smiles.

"Let's go to the meeting room, shall we?"

A few minutes later, Eunra walked in. She placed two cups of coffee on the table.

"Thank you."

Yea, your welcome, weirdo.

"Dad, can I go out now? I have some work to finish." Mr.Kim glare at Eunra.

Mr.Kim doesn't like it when Eunra calls her dad in the office. Professionalism is important.

But who cares? Its her father and its not like Mr.Kim would disown her anyways.

She walked out of the door and went to her room, continuing her work.

-

Mr.Kim and Mr.Na comes out from the meeting room after decades later.

Mr.Kim looks like he is begging Mr.Na for something while Mr.Na's face is full of guilt.

"I don't know if I could do it, but this is a really big responsibility for me." 

Being the curious girl Eunra is, she eavesdrop to their conversation while making herself look busy.

"Mr.Na, please. You're the only who I can seek help from. At least for one year." Mr.Na finally nodded.

She swear, she never sees Mr.Kim's expression that relief before.

What are they talking about? What is at least for one year?

-

"That guy need to be grateful because his boss saved him." 

Nareun giggles.

"Is the guy that hits you hot?"

"No, he has a weird hairstyle." she nodded.

"What about the boss?" Nareun places her chin on her palm, showing some interest.

"Nah, he have white hair." Nareun look at Eunra in disbelief.

"White-haired and gentleman? Definitely my type!" Eunra rolled her eyes. Every cute guys is Nareun's type. Every. Single. Cute. Guys.

"White hair is very weird. I prefer brown hair, like Haechan." Eunra smiles as she mentioned her boyfriend's name.

"Marry him already." Nareun teases.

"I would love to but, both of us are not completely ready yet." 

Nareun nodded.

"Wait, do you have the picture of that white-haired guy?" Eunra looks at her, lifting her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Kim Eunra?" 

Eunra almost choked on her mac and cheese as someone greets her. Nareun pass her a tissue and she quickly wipe any mac and cheese that is left on her lips.

She turns around and frown.

Great. What a small world isn't it?

"Hi, Mr.Na." She forced a smile.

Trust me, it would never be a real smile infront of this weird guy.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"I was just getting some donuts. You want some? Its on me." Mr.Na offered.

"Hi, I'm Park Nareun, Eunra's best friend." Eunra rolled her eyes at how girly Nareun has become.

"Hi, I'm Na Jaemin." they both exchanged handshakes. Mr.Na turns back to Eunra.

"Ahh, donuts? No. I'm allergic to donuts." 

Of course she lied.

"Donuts? You love them-" Eunra quickly stepped on Nareun's feet before she exposed more.

Mr.Na looks very confused.

"Oh, you have allergies?"

"Who doesn't?" She faked a laugh.

Damn, everything is fake now.

"That's too bad."

"Yeah."

"I guess I'l see you later, Eunra." 

No I don't want to.

"Goodbye, Mr.Na." 

Once he is out of her sight, Eunra turns to Nareun.

"I hate you."

-

Once she reaches home, Mr.Kim and Hajun is sitting in the living room, with a serious expression.

Um, weird. They haven't sat in the living room for years since they are not always at home.

She can feel the tense in the situation.

"Why is everyone's so serious while sitting here?" Mr.Kim turns to Eunra and gestures her to sits beside Hajun.

"Eunra."

"You have to get married."