4

"Eunra." 

"Eunra?"

"Kim Eunra!"

She looked up to see her dad's secretary, Soowon.

Ah, this woman is the reason why I need to work as an architect and my dad's secretary at the same time.

"Where have you been this whole time?" Soowon glares at her.

"I was sick, okay?"

"Sick or went on a holiday?" 

"Eunra, I swear I'll-"

"Soowon?" Both of their heads turn towards the voice.

Eunra smirks.

"I told you to ask Eunra to go to my office." 

"Yes, Mr.Kim. I did." The man's attention is now on Eunra.

"What the heck? You didn't say anything about that, you liar." Eunra accuses.

Stupid woman.

"Because you-"

"Okay, girls stop. Soowon, back to your work. Eunra, come to my office." Mr.Kim sighs.

Eunra glared at Soowon directly in her eyes.

Once she's inside her father's office, he sees Mr.Na.

It's him again.

She rolled her eyes.

"What do you need from me?" Eunra asks her father as she sits beside Mr.Na.

"You're going to marry him."

Did I hear it right or is there something wrong with my ear?

"The guy that you talked about is him?" She pointed at the white-haired guy.

"Does he know about this?" Eunra turns to the guy beside him.

"Hey." She slapped Mr.Na's shoulder lightly.

He nodded, locking eyes with her.

"And you didn't say anything about it?"

Mr.Na sighs.

"I don't have a choice."

"You have always had a choice! The choice is marrying me or living your normal life! That's it!" Eunra raised his voice.

What the fuck is wrong with this man?

"I-"

"Dad, give me one reason why I have to marry this guy out of all the guys out there?" she turns to Mr.Kim, asking for an explanation.

"Eunra, I'm doing this for your own happiness." he sighs. Mr.Na keeps his mouth shut.

"Happiness? Do you really know what my definition of happiness is?"

"Marrying Haechan."

"You said you loved him and you approved our relationship. But then? I have to marry this weird guy that I just met a few weeks ago." Eunra crosses her arms.

"You'll be his wife for only a year, I swear. Not more than that."

She rolls her eyes and glares at Mr.Na.

"Dad, one year is a long time! I'm not going to waste my precious one year on marrying a guy like him!" Eunra distances herself from Mr.Na.

"I don't care and I'm not marrying him." she walks out of the room, leaving both Mr.Na and Mr.Kim speechless.